Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Theta Neurograph Storage Room Bug (Spoilers)
Lekseven
Unregistered

Not Solved Brick  Theta Neurograph Storage Room Bug (Spoilers)
In Theta you will need to grab an undamaged memory chip from on of the containers within the Neurograph Storage room. There is a bug here that happened to me in which two of the containers, including the one in which the chip must have spawned, did not load into the environment. To fix this simply load your save from Outside Theta and re-enter. I am not sure why this bug occurred or how prevalent it may be, but upon entering Theta and gaining access to the locked doors I suggest visiting this room first to avoid loss of progress, because it was the last thing I did so I had to do a lot over again.

(the room is found through the first door on your left when you first enter Theta, to the right at the end of the hallway and then the room to the right after entering that doorway, there you will find Catherine's research room, Neurograph Storage the doorway in the top left)
09-29-2015, 12:42 AM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Not Solved RE: Theta Neurograph Storage Room Bug (Spoilers)
Are you sure it did not spawn in a different location in that room? It is sort of random as to where it appears.
09-29-2015, 07:50 AM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Is this on Steam, GOG or PS4?
09-29-2015, 08:04 AM
Find
DannySwish Offline

Threads: 2
I have the same problem on PC. I took out each and every memory chip, but they were all damaged. Can they spawn elsewhere? Outside of that room entirely? Otherwise, it just never spawned in the first place.

Maybe I went into that room too soon in the progression of things; I started pulling out chips before even fixing the router (of which I don't remember what that was supposed to fix in the first place).

I'd really like to avoid losing game progress if I could. Perhaps you guys could patch it?
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2015, 05:00 AM by DannySwish.)
10-01-2015, 04:56 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Could be you need to verify the cache integrity on steam for SOMA. That might not fix it though without reloading the level from start.
10-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Website Find
DannySwish Offline

Threads: 2
I was able to load the save from just after returning to the main hub after fixing the router. When I went back up to her office, it had spawned in. All good.
10-02-2015, 04:18 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.