Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motion blur enabled indefinitely
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Motion blur enabled indefinitely

Or actually there is another fix:
setting Options -> Game -> Video Distortion Effect to Off will remove it, but it will remove other effects too.
10-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Find
mikehoteltango Offline

Threads: 0

(10-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Thomas Wrote: Or actually there is another fix:
setting Options -> Game -> Video Distortion Effect to Off will remove it, but it will remove other effects too.

Experiencing the same thing as OP. Made it to Tau hoping it would go away. Ideally I don't want to replay certain sections of the game just to fix the issue, and I'd rather not disable game effects since I'd like to play the game as the developers intended. Is it possible to get a beginning Tau save file without the indefinite motion blur bug?

My intention was to power through Omicron hoping it would go away after the elevator, but now it's just becoming unbearable Sad
11-28-2015, 04:39 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(11-28-2015, 04:39 AM)mikehoteltango Wrote:
(10-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Thomas Wrote: Or actually there is another fix:

Experiencing the same thing as OP. Made it to Tau hoping it would go away. Ideally I don't want to replay certain sections of the game just to fix the issue, and I'd rather not disable game effects since I'd like to play the game as the developers intended. Is it possible to get a beginning Tau save file without the indefinite motion blur bug?

My intention was to power through Omicron hoping it would go away after the elevator, but now it's just becoming unbearable Sad

Hey mate

Try this one I posted a while back, which was needed in order to fix a problem with an Omnitool bug which occured at Tau's airlock. Provided you're on PC, it should be okay!

(11-02-2015, 06:32 PM)Romulator Wrote: here is my save which takes place just after the airlock.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bk0cftwptnypne...e.zip?dl=0

You will spawn rather shortly inside Tau, where the airlock which you were supposed to enter is directly behind you.

To use it, simply extract the file inside of the .zip into your saves directory. Then when the game has opened up, choose the "Load Game" option and load the save which takes place at Site Tau on 2015-10-13.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-28-2015, 06:49 AM
Find
mikehoteltango Offline

Threads: 0

(11-28-2015, 06:49 AM)Romulator Wrote: Hey mate

Try this one I posted a while back, which was needed in order to fix a problem with an Omnitool bug which occured at Tau's airlock. Provided you're on PC, it should be okay!

(11-02-2015, 06:32 PM)Romulator Wrote: here is my save which takes place just after the airlock.

You will spawn rather shortly inside Tau, where the airlock which you were supposed to enter is directly behind you.

To use it, simply extract the file inside of the .zip into your saves directory. Then when the game has opened up, choose the "Load Game" option and load the save which takes place at Site Tau on 2015-10-13.

Seriously, I wish it were possible to give people hugs over the internet. And yes a definite thank you for providing EXACTLY what I needed.

That being said, I'm hoping FG is working on fixes for the issues people have been having, both omnitool and blurry vision-related bugs. Sure, reverting to old saves is a minor nuisance at best, but it doesn't make it right to have to resort to that as a solution. Regardless, this is still a really cool game and I'm having a blast Smile
11-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Find
rare ghost
Unregistered

(11-29-2015, 12:29 AM)mikehoteltango Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 06:49 AM)Romulator Wrote: Hey mate

Seriously, I wish it were possible to give people hugs over the internet. And yes a definite thank you for providing EXACTLY what I needed.

That being said, I'm hoping FG is working on fixes for the issues people have been having, both omnitool and blurry vision-related bugs. Sure, reverting to old saves is a minor nuisance at best, but it doesn't make it right to have to resort to that as a solution. Regardless, this is still a really cool game and I'm having a blast Smile
12-25-2015, 08:37 PM