Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omnitool problems (PC)
OmniProblem
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Omnitool problems (PC)
So I just encountered an issue when I picked up the omnitool to get out of the Climber after reaching the bottom of the abyss. For whatever reason Simon felt the need to hold the omnitool at the ready the whole time. He wouldn't put it back on his belt/in his pocket or whatever. He just held it up taking up roughly 1/4th of the screen. That's enough of the screen covered that certain parts of certain computer screens were just unreadable because of the glitch and overall it's just annoying anyway.

At first this post was going to be a request for help but I stuck with it a bit and found an answer. If this happens to you interface with the WAU (the healing WAU nodes) and Simon should go ahead and put the omnitool back in his dang pocket where it belongs.
10-02-2015, 06:05 AM
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Omnitool problems (PC)
There is also the same issue with a chip card. Seems like it's a random bug. There is nothing you can do so far. Please upload your savegame where it happens. Then the devs are probably able to fix it.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 03:44 PM by Googolplex.)
10-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Find
Unregistered

I'm having the same issue, where do I upload my savegame?

(10-10-2015, 05:32 AM)Guest Wrote: I'm having the same issue, where do I upload my savegame?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hf5m3bu3sfcy6...0.sav?dl=0

here it is, anyone can fix it?
10-10-2015, 05:32 AM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
To fix it either load an earlier save from before you got the bug, or find a WAU flower and interact with it.
10-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Website Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.