Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOMA CUSTOM STORIES!?!
recklessvillen Offline

Threads: 1
SOMA CUSTOM STORIES!?!

Hello everyone! SOMA does indeed have three custom stories. One made by a steam user known as AestheticGamer on steam, two stories were put into one and was made by Frictional Games. They are not full stories, more just messing around and the other was a test. I played them all in this video here if you are interested. Watch Here If you wanna play it for yourselves here is the link. Hope it helps Smile
10-03-2015, 02:48 AM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
RE: SOMA CUSTOM STORIES!?!

I'll just say that Deathmancer is 120% accurate on the map, this was just made to be a popular heap of garbage he/she made it "with the level editor for a few hours".

Really sad. It's the mapper's equivalent of saying FIRST!
10-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Find
TheMasterRules Offline
Banned

Threads: 0

(10-03-2015, 09:38 AM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: I'll just say that Deathmancer is 120% accurate on the map, this was just made to be a popular heap of garbage he/she made it "with the level editor for a few hours".

Agreed!
This was just garbage!
Just wait for a few weeks\months to get something unique and great.
10-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Find
recklessvillen Offline

(10-03-2015, 09:38 AM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: I'll just say that Deathmancer is 120% accurate on the map, this was just made to be a popular heap of garbage he/she made it "with the level editor for a few hours".

I just figured it is there to be shown still all for all I know nothing about making maps so you know. I figured it might have interested others to do better, someone just put this out on steam. So I hope you are right STEAM
10-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Find
recklessvillen Offline

MORE SOMA CUSTOM STORIES!

Hey there everyone! More custom stories for SOMA are here again! Here's the link! I know some of you were a bit unhappy with the last video for the custom stories that I uploaded but hey keep in mind, this game is still new, there are only gonna be so good or maybe not so good ones out now. I figure overall some folks might now know about this, so I would make content for it. I am not expecting anything if you all don't like it dislike it but at least say why. So with that said we got another two out today! The first one is called SOMA: Lab Accident I found this one rather really good and interesting and SOMA: Monster surprise This was just a test and a lot of it was intentional. Still quite fun!
10-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

RE: MORE SOMA CUSTOM STORIES!

Welp, the people releasing those mods don't put in actual work into detail and, well, mapping in general. They rushed it.

Do you want to rush this? This or even this?

Quality > Quanity

Also I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just talking to an omnipresent figure than represents your idea. So, yeah.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 07:10 AM by A.M Team.)
10-08-2015, 07:09 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

I have merged your threads. Please only use this one to post any further Let's Plays. Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-08-2015, 07:32 AM
Find
recklessvillen Offline

(10-08-2015, 07:09 AM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: Welp, the people releasing those mods don't put in actual work into detail and, well, mapping in general. They rushed it.

Do you want to rush this? This or even this?

Quality > Quanity

Also I'm not attacking you personally, I'm just talking to an omnipresent figure than represents your idea. So, yeah.

I didn't think you were attacking me to begin with, rather you are giving me your input, now here's mine. I am a let's player so, hey I know quality is always over quantity but in some cases it doesn't need to be, if the atmosphere is amazing but the quality is not, does not mean it can be a bad game/map per-say, but this is my option.

I show this to others, in fact, that way people get hyped to do something better, to get ideas flowing, looking at what is out now is well, you know it's not the best.

I don't like telling others their work is awful or hey you put no work into it. That's not something I could ever do because I myself have no idea how hard it is to do or even how hard it is to make a game. But 100% Understand where you are coming from.

(10-08-2015, 07:32 AM)Romulator Wrote: I have merged your threads. Please only use this one to post any further Let's Plays. Smile

Ah sorry, still new xD Thank you for being super awesome about it!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 08:44 AM by recklessvillen.)
10-08-2015, 08:36 AM
Find
recklessvillen Offline

SOMA Funny Gameplay!

In light of not actually posting my gameplay for SOMA yet, you can find it here since I can only make one post.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I am not to far into the game because I just got sick so been up and down, but I hope you find this just as interesting. Either way, thank you all for stopping by and taking a look! I really do appreciate it Smile I will be posting as I continue onward!
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 03:20 AM by recklessvillen.)
10-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Find
VookaSheen Offline

Threads: 0

I actually like the design of the whole Pathos 2 complex. And i would love to see it in it's prime days. It would be awesome to just walk around and explore in untouched complex and talk with people. Giant undertaking i know, but still, would love to see something like that. Smile
01-24-2016, 09:24 PM
Find