Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Violence and Guns?
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Violence and Guns?

Edit: Nevermind
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 10:30 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
10-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I think the reason the discussion stopped being productive is because people said what they felt was needed, and it turns out there are a lot of counter arguements against the statement.

What there anything other aspect you'd have liked to have thrown in?

Trying is the first step to success.
10-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(10-05-2015, 09:52 PM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: This is not going to be productive due to a lot of underage (in mind) contributors and should be closed.

or perhaps because of your lack of ability to form arguments aswell as your hilariously sad sense of entitlement and douchebaggery that you continue to show on literally every single post.

To all of you who don't know this guy - check his posts

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
10-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Find
Ahmed Quast Offline
Banned

Threads: 5

This is not going to be productive due to a lot of underage (in mind) contributors and should be closed. One cannot discuss based on "it is like this because I think so". This is how underage humans argue and I value my time too much to engage in such conversations.

(10-05-2015, 11:25 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: I think the reason the discussion stopped being productive is because people said what they felt was needed, and it turns out there are a lot of counter arguements against the statement.
Which user addressed each of my points individually and contradicted them sufficiently? Oh right, there is none. And this is what I meant by similarity in the gay community. If I said that being gay was not natural because of X, Y and Z - I don't take religion into account as a reason btw. - gays would argue: it is natural because I feel that it is. Or, it is natural because there are many studies showing it was natural but I cannot quote one.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 11:42 AM by Ahmed Quast.)
10-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(10-06-2015, 11:27 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: This is not going to be productive due to a lot of underage (in mind) contributors and should be closed. One cannot discuss based on "it is like this because I think so". This is how underage humans argue and I value my time too much to engage in such conversations.

At the end of the day, you posted and started a discussion. If we are under-age or lack the amount of maturity required to meet your standards of discussion, that's okay. The facts are, you chose to post, we chose to respond - if you do not like our responses, perhaps this particular community is not for you.

This is the second time you have mentioned closing the thread. Thus I will as you seem to be requesting it. If you would like it reopened, just ask.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Find