Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

........ Hate this part? hivemind 3 i think?
Holmenlund Offline

Threads: 2
........ Hate this part? hivemind 3 i think?

Im at the end i think i got that guy out of my head and so on, now iv'e bin put for some test by someone else i think (hivemind), first was easy and the secound one was 2, but nr.3 i cant figure it out Tongue?
01-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Find
RoyaleBeast Offline

Threads: 16
RE: ........ Hate this part? hivemind 3 i think?

3 is easy u just lock the other door with the block and then kill urself
01-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: ........ Hate this part? hivemind 3 i think?

This is what you do:

Spoiler below!
First part is to go forward, turn left and find a block. Go to in and hold down on the mouse to drag it back to the starting point. There is, at the end of the path, a brick that has a letter I on it. Place the brick there; and the door near by will open up. Go left into that door; round back to a switch. take note of another brick that is up a tad.
Once you pull that switch, quickly go back, get that block and drag it to the other brick; which I think has a square on it, or rectangle. Once you do that; continue on your little journey and purposely die.
To know you did this right, you'd be taken back into a small rectangular room. Behind you is another block and lever/brick. Do the same with that; exit the room and veer to the left and straight forward. You will see the dead person and you will say you died for someone else. Proceed.
There is another block that needs to be placed on a brick to open the door. Finally, use the hand print I.D. to end the test.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2010, 07:04 PM by Greatred.)
01-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Find