Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Possible plot for DLC SOMA
SergeyNikitin
Unregistered

Bug  Possible plot for DLC SOMA

Hello Frictional Games, passed your remarkable game only today, and drew a conclusion that when I grow rich first of all I will start you investing =) long ago I am the fan of your creations and I see in you huge potential as in founders of absolutely new type of information entertainments, transition of all platforms and games to Oculus Rift is only a matter of time, and to your games, with such rates of improvement and level of psychological loading further it is necessary to put restrictions in the form of preliminary psychological tests for creation of a certain atmosphere and load of the personality who will play and in order that people didn't go crazy for fear =) I don't speak that now so occurs, but progress goes forward, and I am sure that you already thought of it. And in the other I wanted to offer you original idea for possible DLC SOMA in which Simon will look for opportunity to die to get on "Ark".
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 09:02 AM by Romulator.)
10-15-2015, 04:51 AM
SergeyNikitin Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA

i am here
10-15-2015, 04:56 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

The message isn't very clear in this post, but either way it's not a tech support thread. This sounds like something that would be more suitable as a PM to the FG administrators, though I suggest you do a little revision of the text if you intend to.

10-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Moved to General Discussion as this is not a Tech Support issue.

As Mudbill has suggested, I recommend you PM one of the Frictional Games staff members with your idea through the personal messaging system we have here on the forums. Furthermore, I have editted your post to remove your email, as it is never a great option to post your email in a public forum and it is very unlikely Frictional Games will contact you via email in either sense.

If you desire a DLC of some sort, why not try making one yourself using the modding tools? They are there for you to use, experiment and release a story with!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-15-2015, 09:06 AM
Find
SergeyNikitin Offline

I not really well speak on English therefore I communicate with you only through the translator, I don't want to do it itself (but surely something I will create other, for personal experience) for the reason that this your creation, and I only want to help to improve it having introduced the ideas and ideas. My life is directly connected with studying of administrative sciences, and the main objective of this science - to be able to see potential, and to find the best people in the business for realization. And anybody except talented team from FG won't be able to realize it so that it sank down in soul, but it wasn't simple well sold product with the loud name for the sake of receiving profit. I can give a lot more examples and prove why I see such potential in FG, but I don't want to violate the rule of a forum and please give to me the reference to the correct scope of a forum where I could publish it as once again I will repeat in English I am not strong.
10-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

You are allowed to discuss your ideas in this thread. It will not violate the forum rules if spoken here. One Frictional Games developer may see your ideas and take them into consideration.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-15-2015, 01:33 PM
Find
SergeyNikitin Offline

On what branch (thread) of a forum, it will be more effective to be told?
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 03:31 PM by SergeyNikitin.)
10-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(10-15-2015, 03:30 PM)SergeyNikitin Wrote: On what branch (thread) of a forum, it will be more effective to be told?
Does not matter. Your thread must be in the category it fits.
10-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Find
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30

I thought of an idea of a dlc: You play as another copy of Simon and explore different parts of Pathos 2 or maybe a new facility.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 02:23 AM by Koopa Rs07.)
10-20-2015, 02:20 AM
Find
SergeyNikitin Offline

No, it not absolutely that of what I thought, research of the district is the main line of all games from FG, it will be there by default, more information on the Pathos project 2 still is necessary to think up new locations and monsters, and also to try to explain better and in more detail these or those transformations of the personnel, but partially as the main essence will reveal in DLC SOMA Glitch over which I actively work in which the role will be provided to you to play for the personnel, or someone from them, and to taste all horrors of the beginning of succession of events, and in my version initially offered, (it rather an experiment with cursor opportunities) is necessary to developers to use to the full extent idea how they said that will make in games death very terrible, and it will be perceived by players not as simplification, and as the strongest mental disorder with rough emotions))) And on it is necessary to squeeze out of a game cursor everything that is possible to realize my idea, about that that it is necessary to find a way of death, thus the death will be incredibly terrible that literally in the last seconds will force you to think again and run at full speed, I will omit some nuances as they are connected with little change of the interface and the indicator of health, and emergence of the new indicator.

it would be necessary to patent the ideas, and to find good group of people which to respond to help as my computer doesn't give the chance well and correctly to use the built-in editor

complicates dualities of elections in game as it considerably reduces opportunities for a choice and ideas a little, but I already actively think over alternative, such as why after death of WAU monsters will continue to appear and to function base, but besides, I have not enough information
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 10:29 AM by SergeyNikitin.)
10-20-2015, 10:20 AM
Find