Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Vibration with Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
Onikai32 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Exclamation  No Vibration with Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

I have been playing SOMA using an Xbox One controller, through Steam, on a Windows 10 PC for the past few weeks, and I have never gotten any vibration from the controller. Controller vibration is turned ON in the in-game settings, and the controller vibrates just fine for other Steam games. SOMA appears to be the only game that won't allow the controller to vibrate. Windows 10 has native driver support for Xbox One controllers, and as I mentioned it works with other games, so the drivers are not the problem. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Thank you.
10-22-2015, 10:22 PM
Find
Onikai32 Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: No Vibration with Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I made sure to wait a few days before bumping.
10-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: No Vibration with Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Dont' have any advice I'm afraid. Could be that the rumble does not work with a xbox one controller at the moment, either because it is broken or because the lib we use for input does not support it properly.
10-27-2015, 09:49 AM
Website Find
Onikai32 Offline

(10-27-2015, 09:49 AM)jens Wrote: Dont' have any advice I'm afraid. Could be that the rumble does not work with a xbox one controller at the moment, either because it is broken or because the lib we use for input does not support it properly.

That's alright, I finished the game without it. It would have been nice to have vibration, but I still enjoyed the game a lot regardless of that. Thanks for the reply.
10-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Find