Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

penumbra requiem for mac stuck on 03
petrosth Offline

Threads: 2
penumbra requiem for mac stuck on 03

hi, its impossible to find a key to "toss" anything on this level (i ve got the mac game version). Ok, I put some boxes and i climbed on the second floor, and somehow the wooden box with the key exploded on the ground floor (i dont know how it happened this). Yet, it is impossible to "toss" the ketchup bottle on the chain. I cannot find the key or the way to use my mac mouse to "toss" the bottle high -it falls back killing me. I saw a video walkthrough, they were throwing the bottle very easily very high.. Please, give suggestions, i ll appreciate it very much as i cannot go on... (if y prefer, my email is petrosth@otenet.gr)..
04-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: penumbra requiem for mac stuck on 03

You hold down the Apple key (command) and click with the mouse if you have a single button mouse. You can also go into the settings menu and change it to be something else, like using Apple key only to throw.
04-30-2010, 05:16 AM
Website Find
petrosth Offline

Threads: 2
RE: penumbra requiem for mac stuck on 03

(04-30-2010, 05:16 AM)jens Wrote: You hold down the Apple key (command) and click with the mouse if you have a single button mouse. You can also go into the settings menu and change it to be something else, like using Apple key only to throw.

thanks a lot for yr answer. I finally changed mouse with 2 buttons, and all seems ok now. (i had a one button mouse which was yet left - right side sensible, but this could not combine both functions). Thanks again
04-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Find