Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Water trailer
lillmarcus Offline

Threads: 2
Water trailer

Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5uoZh_ua...r_embedded

Turn of the lights, put on your headphones, smack that f*cker up to 720p and prepare to have night terrors for years to come.

I'm gonna have a hard time finishing this game without having a heart attack... Heart
08-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Find
PrinceCola Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Water trailer

seen it 4 times. Jumped out of my seat!
DEMO DEMO DEMO PLEASE
08-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Find
superluser Offline

Threads: 3

It looks amazing, and it's (as expected) very, very scary.

It looks like I really will have to get that Xbox controller working for Amnesia, because I know I won't be able to get through this bit while switching back and forth from keyboard to mouse.

(I was able to get through the one bit with the ball in Requiem with an inordinate amount of patience)
08-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(08-27-2010, 10:22 PM)superluser Wrote: It looks like I really will have to get that Xbox controller working for Amnesia, because I know I won't be able to get through this bit while switching back and forth from keyboard to mouse.

Buy Xpadder and your problems are gone. Wink

08-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Website Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

It looks very good in 720p. I noticed some nice & sharp textures on those boxes. The water looks good too, and the meat (or meat-like substance) on the walls, pulsating and moving around, is really disgusting. Looks better than I expected.

Oh and it's scary too, of course! Tongue
08-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Find
Amakir Offline

Threads: 1

Am i the only one who don´t think this trailer was scary? Anyway i have no doubts that this game will give me nightmares for a month or so.
08-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Find
superluser Offline

Threads: 3

(08-28-2010, 08:56 PM)Amakir Wrote: Am i the only one who don´t think this trailer was scary? Anyway i have no doubts that this game will give me nightmares for a month or so.

I was absolutely terrified, because

1.) It's a pretty scary scene, where the thing is coming after you and you're running away from it. Whatever it is, it is strong enough to break through doors in a matter of seconds, it wants you, and it probably doesn't want to catch you so that it can give you all its leftover pizza.

2.) OH CRAP ROCKWORM! *curls up into fetal position*

2a.) I remember how hard it was to get through that sequence, and I am very frightened of having to do the same sort of fast reflex stuff here.
08-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Find
Amakir Offline

Threads: 1

(08-28-2010, 09:38 PM)superluser Wrote:
(08-28-2010, 08:56 PM)Amakir Wrote: Am i the only one who don´t think this trailer was scary? Anyway i have no doubts that this game will give me nightmares for a month or so.

I was absolutely terrified, because

1.) It's a pretty scary scene, where the thing is coming after you and you're running away from it. Whatever it is, it is strong enough to break through doors in a matter of seconds, it wants you, and it probably doesn't want to catch you so that it can give you all its leftover pizza.

2.) OH CRAP ROCKWORM! *curls up into fetal position*

2a.) I remember how hard it was to get through that sequence, and I am very frightened of having to do the same sort of fast reflex stuff here.
I have no doubt that playing that part of the game will be intense but just watching someone else playing it ruins all the tension for me. thats why most horror movies don´t scare me.
08-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Find