Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

To the Developers - Sort of a Bug - may need fixing
Lockheed Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago To the Developers - Sort of a Bug - may need fixing

Just wanted to let the developers know about a possible bug. Don't know if anyone else has seen or reported this.

Spoiler below!
In the part of the game where you have to push the mining cart down the hill to break through the wall, the first time I tried it something happened and the cart rolled off of to the right when it reached the end of the tracks and did not break the wall. It turned over and of course it is too heavy to push back up the hill anyway. I think I may have put a rock on top of it before rolling so but can't remember for certain, but if so that may have had an effect.

Luckily I reloaded and tried again, since I was pretty sure the cart was supposed to break the wall, and it worked the 2nd time. But, I could see a situation arising where someone would experience this, think they are supposed to do something else, and get stuck

Hope that is useful. Smile
04-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Find
SirRaven Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: To the Developers - Sort of a Bug - may need fixing

I had a rock in mine as well and it worked fine. That's an interesting occurrence.
04-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Find