Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this really the ending (read only if finished)
GoDl1Kelol Offline

Threads: 7
Is this really the ending (read only if finished)

Spoiler below!
Okay, so I went to the place where you have to put your orb and got molested by a pair of enemies and locked up inside a cell...Then I had to wait about like 15 minutes till the tissue appeared and then I guess I sacrificed myself so that Alexander - the bad guy could live...What the shit?

Ohkay, I just found a way out and I must say that that was really low of them...I nearly threw the game into the corner and thought it was the ending because of those credits...
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2010, 07:31 PM by GoDl1Kelol.)
09-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Find
RoadCrewWorker Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Is this really the ending (read only if finished)

The moment you rattle on your door a note is made that you should try to 'find another way out'. So no, you're obviously not meant to wait 15 minutes (although the fact that you can and they anticipated that is really awesome in my book).
09-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Find
perpetualmind Offline

Threads: 5

yeeeaaeah, did you not actually try and escape?
I like the fact that they did actually give you a time limit in there, but that is defenitly not the ending.
09-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Website Find
Slith Offline

Threads: 4

(09-09-2010, 11:09 PM)perpetualmind Wrote: yeeeaaeah, did you not actually try and escape?
I like the fact that they did actually give you a time limit in there, but that is defenitly not the ending.

Did you just wait in your cell for 15 minutes?! Lol, you're supposed to break the side wall to get out.

If you're talking about the final room...
Spoiler below!

When Alexander is hovering or something over the blue flames, then there are three possibilities: Either wait and let him enter the portal (Bad ending), Wait until the portal opens and toss Agrippas head into it (Good ending) or push over the pillars to ruin the ritual and as a result kill Alexander (Revenge ending).

09-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Find
ploppytheman Offline

Threads: 0

(09-10-2010, 11:19 AM)Slith Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 11:09 PM)perpetualmind Wrote: yeeeaaeah, did you not actually try and escape?

Did you just wait in your cell for 15 minutes?! Lol, you're supposed to break the side wall to get out.

If you're talking about the final room...
Spoiler below!

When Alexander is hovering or something over the blue flames, then there are three possibilities: Either wait and let him enter the portal (Bad ending), Wait until the portal opens and toss Agrippas head into it (Good ending) or push over the pillars to ruin the ritual and as a result kill Alexander (Revenge ending).

I broke a bar off, grabbed the chair outside the cell to the right, brought it in the cell through the hole, stood on it, and jumped out the hole. About 15sec later the wall crumbled. I'm such a boss lol...

I guess thats what the iron bar was for or something... was wondering...
09-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Find
bblaze Offline

Threads: 5

The wall crumbling is scripted after you leave the cell, you weren't necessarily close to death.
09-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Find
Peanuckle Offline

Threads: 4

That makes me wonder if there is a time limit at every point in the game for the shadow to catch you and kill you.
09-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Find