Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Progress Report Go!
NGW Offline

Threads: 13
Progress Report Go!

So, the game has been about for a day or so now, depending on if you preordered it from Frictional or Steam. I started late last night (Tuesday night PST/GMT-8) and, due to having work today played for a short while last night and this morning, then much longer after work, am now about 7 hours into the game, up to the Sewers.

Loving the Hell out of it.

[Image: ngweyesigcopy.jpg]
09-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Progress Report Go!

I played for about 4.5 hours and made it to the cistern. That was enough for one night Smile
09-09-2010, 05:16 AM
Find
-[Badger]- Offline

Threads: 3

played for a few min.just got the lantern, and its great so far.
I even opened my window for that added feel. its raining and about 10 degrees out here.
love the pov changes and mind tricks so far. reminds me alot of the first penumbra. man was I sacred sh*@less on that one till I figured you could kill the dogs.

Great job. Frictional.
09-09-2010, 05:29 AM
Find
MassacrMan Offline

Threads: 3

Just got out of Storage. (OH MY GOD THAT WAS SCARY).
09-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Find
Gare Offline

Threads: 0

I haven't played much yet, but I'm loving it so far - just made it to the Refinery after making the acid. I'm progressing slowly due to being a total scaredy cat, jumping at every little sound. Smile The last game that did that to me was Black Plague. No big surprise there.
09-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Find
khawaja07 Offline

Threads: 9

omg im in the DUNGEON still in it Smile
09-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Find
Mikezila Offline

Threads: 5

I managed to collect all four materials needed to make whatever voodoo cocktail I'm trying to make to dissolve the red webbing blocking my way. Daniel's sanity is doing better than mine, though. Had to take a break.

You can increase your sanity by spending time in the real world, interacting with people, or eating and drinking. Keep an eye on your sanity! Your progress in the game will be greatly slowed if it becomes too low!
09-09-2010, 06:17 AM
Find
Headhanger Offline

Threads: 1

I got to the area after the "ascending chamber". I presume it must be a
Spoiler below!
prison
thanks to the flashback speech at the beginning of that area, but I quit the game at that moment as I needed to sleep in preparation for work tomorrow.

If my colleagues ask me why I look haggard and pale, I will just have to tell them "DON'T DRINK THE WINE!" and leave it at that.
09-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Website Find
Adeno Offline

Threads: 8

I played the game today up to just now and wow, I managed to finish it! Already got 3 different endings. If you want to see the other endings of the game without having to start all over again, after you finish the game once, simply choose Load and choose the last autosave, which will bring you to the final moments of the game. Just do things differently for the different endingsSmile

I love the game very much, I'll play it again even after seeing the endings lolBig Grin

09-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Find