Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck in prison cell
shakes Offline

Threads: 1
stuck in prison cell

Spoiler below!
after getting all the orbs and two out of the three ingredients for agripa i went to the chancel again and three monsters jumped me right when i got in that big chamber
. game wakes me up in a prison cell and i'm pretty much stuck there.
Spoiler below!
had to pick up the upper bar first instead of the lower one cause actually you can pick only one of them
i think its because i chose to assemble the orbs instead of saving agripa. has anybody got that ?

le: actually that is intended to happen. hf
09-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Find
kastanok Offline

Threads: 0
RE: stuck in prison cell

There are actually three ways out of that cell. Pick one Smile

Spoiler below!
On the wall to the left of the bars, there is a loose brick. Use the hammer and chisel on it and it will come away. Then push (hold left-mouse button and move forward) the wooden beam and the wall will fall open, allowing you in to the next cell. The door out of this cell is not locked.

Spoiler below!
The bar at the bottom-right is lose. Work it free (hold left mouse button and wiggle the mouse back and forth). On the wall to the left of the bars, there is a loose brick. Use the bar you aquired on it and it will come away. Then push (hold left-mouse button and move forward) the wooden beam and the wall will fall open, allowing you in to the next cell. The door out of this cell is not locked.

Spoiler below!
A bar in the middle of the top row is loose. Work it free (hold left mouse button and wiggle the mouse back and forth). Now you have a gap. Move the bed frame in front of the bars and move the box next to the frame. Jump on to the box, then on to the bed frame and crouch-walk through the gap.

09-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Website Find
cryptomundo Offline

Threads: 1

I found another way. Idea

Spoiler below!

Remove the top iron bar that is loose.

Crouch down and grab the chair that's just outside of the cell to the right of you.

Pull the chair into the cell through the gap that you just created.

Turn the chair over and prop it up at 45 degree angle making sure that it's lined up with the gap.

Simply use the chair as a ramp to exit the gap.
09-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Find
Cougar Offline

I'm stuck in the corner of the prison cell. That bio stuff appeared and trapped me right in front of the door, so I can't get out of the cell in any of those ways...am I screwed??
09-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Find
Viter Offline

(09-12-2010, 02:11 AM)Cougar Wrote: I'm stuck in the corner of the prison cell. That bio stuff appeared and trapped me right in front of the door, so I can't get out of the cell in any of those ways...am I screwed??

same thing happend to me im stuck!!!

Please help.
09-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Find
Pandemoneus Offline

Threads: 2

You will probably be stuck forever. Just load an autosave, it does one when you get thrown into prison.

09-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Find
Dyni Crippler Offline

Threads: 2

(09-12-2010, 02:11 AM)Cougar Wrote: I'm stuck in the corner of the prison cell. That bio stuff appeared and trapped me right in front of the door, so I can't get out of the cell in any of those ways...am I screwed??

Lol, it happened to me too.
Just reload.
09-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Find
ScipioWarrior Offline

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but it was the first result on google. Anyway,
Spoiler below!
I left the game running while googling the way out on my phone, and eventually the red stuff grew all of the cell, I heard the voices of the people who had been tortured, then I died, Alexander thanked me for my sacrifice, said I wouldn't be forgotten, and then the credits rolled and the game ended. Lol.
06-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Find
sportakus1 Offline

(06-16-2012, 09:05 PM)ScipioWarrior Wrote: Sorry for reviving this old thread, but it was the first result on google. Anyway,
Spoiler below!
I left the game running while googling the way out on my phone, and eventually the red stuff grew all of the cell, I heard the voices of the people who had been tortured, then I died, Alexander thanked me for my sacrifice, said I wouldn't be forgotten, and then the credits rolled and the game ended. Lol.

this is a worst ending ever,being trapped and killed in cell...

however its not ending of the game,because you can escape from cell in Three Ways
06-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Find