Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Rely on horror: Best Horror game on PC!!
PrinceCola Offline

Threads: 8
Rely on horror: Best Horror game on PC!!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/reviews/amne...entreview/
I know i know. There might be som thread for this reviews but
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is the best survival-horror experience on the PC and the game that survival horror fans have been waiting for. With recent titles forsaking their roots to go the action-oriented route, Amnesia sticks to keeping the protagonist helpless and scared. With haunting audio, superb visuals and the kind of story to make you want to keep trodding a little further into the darkness, Amnesia is set to keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.
09-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Find
Conorr Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Rely on horror: Best Horror game on PC!!

(09-09-2010, 08:11 PM)SuddenJonatan Wrote: http://www.relyonhorror.com/reviews/amne...entreview/
I know i know. There might be som thread for this reviews but
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is the best survival-horror experience on the PC and the game that survival horror fans have been waiting for. With recent titles forsaking their roots to go the action-oriented route, Amnesia sticks to keeping the protagonist helpless and scared. With haunting audio, superb visuals and the kind of story to make you want to keep trodding a little further into the darkness, Amnesia is set to keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.

Excellent news.

No sarcasm intended lol.
09-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Find
thrash242 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Rely on horror: Best Horror game on PC!!

As I've said elsewhere, Frictional is virtually the only company doing real survival horror anymore. But they're not just rehashing things from earlier genre games, either--they're advancing the genre. When Penumbra came out, there really was nothing like it in existence. The physics-based puzzles improve so much on the cheesy puzzles in, for instance, Resident Evil.

If I had more money, I'd buy the game again just to show my support. This game is that good.
09-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Find