Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sometimes the game runs sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just runs very badly.
Gamerkought Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Sometimes the game runs sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it just runs very badly.

I also still have issues where the game will run fine for awhile, and then suddenly the framerate just plummets permenantly. I am sure that there isn't anything interfering with the game, it makes no sense.

(10-13-2010, 12:56 AM)ultio Wrote: I'm having the exact same problem as well. I just bought the game a couple of hours ago and I played it with all settings maxed out, except for SSAO, and after taking just a 10 minute break I wanted to just jump right back to the game. But suddenly the perfomance of the game was really bad, going from pretty much constant 60 fps down to 1 fps - 20 fps. This is quite weird, you guys should look into it.

I tried what Pojoman said - restarting the computer - and that actually worked, but it's still not a satisfying resolution to the problem.

My specs:

Windows 7 Professional - 64 Bit
Purchased the game on Steam

Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 3 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS - 512 MB
3 GB DDR2 RAM (800 Mhz)
abit IP35-Pro Motherboard
Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - 64 MB - Soundcard

All drivers are up-to-date.
10-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Find