Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Asylum (custom story WIP)
Sajber Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Asylum (custom story WIP)

(09-16-2010, 04:21 PM)Scraper Wrote: I'm sorry, don't get offended by this, but I laughed for the first picture.

Why?
To me, it looks more like that Daniel came from 19th century into modern day hospital. Tongue
I think you need to check some pictures from 19th century hospitals or something similar, and then change the textures to be more like them or change the lantern into something else.

But other than that, it looks great. Keep it up!

Ive already though about this. It's a WIP and a lot will change.

You will probably not have a portable lightsource at all...

The Unofficial Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Penumbra and Frictional Games IRC Channel.
#amnesiareleaseparty @ irc.gamesurge.net
09-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Find
Riku98523 Offline

Threads: 0

Ya because if you are an escaped patient it would be weird for you to have a light at least at the start.
09-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Find
Datashocker Offline

Threads: 0

I've been thinking, would it be possible to replace the lantern with something that casts a "spot" type light? Such as a flashlight, for instance?

Or even have the tinderboxes replaced with loose circuits or something, and add in a few modern lamps.

I haven't taken a look at the editor yet, so I don't know whats possible. I may just be dissolving myself in my own fantasies.

The girlish scream that Daniel puts forth as he sees a disturbing event is enough to make my day.
09-21-2010, 05:47 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I believe it's possible.
But you need some modelling experience since you need to create new model for the light source. In this case, it would be flashlight.

09-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Website Find
Tycholarfero Offline

Threads: 1

Yes. It is possible. Can't wait for the final thing.
10-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Find