Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bug in Soma
Dave
Unregistered

Not Solved Bug in Soma
Just purchased SOMA and already found a major Bug.
I'm in the area: "Simon woke up to an unfamiliar place".
Walked into the toilet stall and can't move.
Tried forward, backward, left, right, lean left, lean right, jump, squat..........nada.
Game Bug.
Contacted Developers......I'm waiting.
Contacted Gog.com.........I'm waiting.

This has me already feeling bad about the game (If they can even fix it).
Does anyone think that the game is worth it?
Or should I get a refund?

Thanks.
04-07-2016, 04:41 AM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Not Solved RE: Bug in Soma
From the main menu, instead of choosing Continue, choose Load Game and load a previous save.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
04-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Find
Dave
Unregistered

(04-07-2016, 10:40 AM)Romulator Wrote: From the main menu, instead of choosing Continue, choose Load Game and load a previous save.

I realize that I can Go Back to a saved location and Thanks for the tip.
I'm just wondering, since I found this bug So Early in the game, if the game is even worth playing.
It would kill me to be really far into the game and more and more bugs ruin the experience.
Also, it would be nice if someone from the company contacted me to maybe...um...Fix It.
It Really feels bad to buy something new only to find out it is broken. Like buying a new car only to find out the radio is broken.
Maybe I'll wander around a little hoping someone from the company will contact me before I ask for my money back from Gog.
Thanks again for the tip, Romulator.
Dave
04-07-2016, 12:13 PM
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
I've noticed that Frictional Games have been somewhat inactive lately, so communication may be a little difficult to achieve. The game does not have very many game breaking bugs, and most are repaired by simply going back a previous save, so don't let something so small get you down. The game has an incredibly deep story and you likely won't find many other games like it.

I can't stop you from getting a refund, but do play the game as much as you can. It's a deep, moving experience, definitely worth the playthrough.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
04-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.