Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse keeps jumping everywhere like a lunatic!
C4 PROFESSIONAL
Unregistered

Not Solved Mouse keeps jumping everywhere like a lunatic!
Hello guys, does anyone else have this problem? I have tried quite literally almost everything and i can't find a god damn solution to this annoying problem. My mouse in the game keep jumping everywhere and so it makes the game almost unplayable. I tried lowering the sensitivity, turning off and on vsync, doing stuff in properties but nothing works. Please help!
04-18-2016, 05:18 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: Mouse keeps jumping everywhere like a lunatic!
This is often caused by a controller or driver. Try unplugging any controllers you have. If you have drivers for using a Wii remote on your PC, try uninstalling them (I know they can cause issues).

If that doesn't work, try to go to the Amnesia.exe file > Properties > Compatibility > Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

04-18-2016, 08:22 AM
Find
Unregistered

(04-18-2016, 08:22 AM)Mudbill Wrote: This is often caused by a controller or driver. Try unplugging any controllers you have. If you have drivers for using a Wii remote on your PC, try uninstalling them (I know they can cause issues).

If that doesn't work, try to go to the Amnesia.exe file > Properties > Compatibility > Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

Unfortunately that did not work :/
If it helps, then i run it on Windows 10 64 bit?
04-18-2016, 09:43 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
I guess you could try putting the compatibility mode to Windows 7 in the same place as the DPI setting.

04-19-2016, 02:59 AM
Find
Unregistered

(04-19-2016, 02:59 AM)Mudbill Wrote: I guess you could try putting the compatibility mode to Windows 7 in the same place as the DPI setting.

Thanks for your help, but it seems that a conveniently-timed recent update fixed the issue Smile
04-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.