Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone willing to create a unique music for my mod?
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30
Anyone willing to create a unique music for my mod?

I'm getting closer and closer to finishing off my mod. But I need to add some more unique elements. I'd be willing to pay someone to create a few ambiances and music for my mod. I will give the description of how the music will sound and show the level it will play, and you will then create it. If anyone has some knowledge in making ambiances and music for games, pm me.

04-20-2016, 12:42 AM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Anyone willing to create a unique music for my mod?

I would be able to create ambient "music" for free if you want. Here's a video showing some of the ambient tracks in my own mod.

04-20-2016, 10:37 AM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22

(04-20-2016, 10:37 AM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: I would be able to create ambient "music" for free if you want. Here's a video showing some of the ambient tracks in my own mod.

Dude, teach me

05-13-2016, 08:31 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(05-13-2016, 08:31 PM)Darkfire Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 10:37 AM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: I would be able to create ambient "music" for free if you want. Here's a video showing some of the ambient tracks in my own mod.

Dude, teach me

PAULSTRETCH BRUUUUUUUUH
05-13-2016, 11:07 PM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22

Yeah I use that shit all the time, but what about the wind and other fancy stuff ?

Though you're right, ambients are basically "slap paulstretch on everything"

@FG I might do something ambient or more musical for you. I play the guitar, some flute/recorder, have somewhat a low voice (cool for ominous choirs), and also play cajon and bongos. Although I doubt these two last ones are of any use in the mood we're thinking of.

05-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

(05-14-2016, 10:26 AM)Darkfire Wrote: Yeah I use that shit all the time, but what about the wind and other fancy stuff ?

Though you're right, ambients are basically "slap paulstretch on everything"

@FG I might do something ambient or more musical for you. I play the guitar, some flute/recorder, have somewhat a low voice (cool for ominous choirs), and also play cajon and bongos. Although I doubt these two last ones are of any use in the mood we're thinking of.

Well, I do use some paulstretch sometimes, you wanna avoid it sounding like generic paulstretch, I use slow down effects,changing the hertz, reverb and reverse with some noise removal sprinkled in. I also recommend overlaying some basic ambients over each over to create an oppressive atmosphere. Just experiment until you find something you are happy with it! Smile
05-16-2016, 01:37 PM
Find