Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solutions (Acces_Violation) and (Upside/down Effect)
PissedOffUser Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Solutions (Acces_Violation) and (Upside/down Effect)

Hey there, here are the solutions for solving the problems mentionen in the title. I quote them from the source, http://www.gully.de (yes, a pirate-site)

Quote:The Access_Violation Error:
Just go to http://www.gamecopyworld.com and search for "Amnesia" and hit the link. There you find a section that says "game fixes". Download the file, and replace it with the orignial Amnesia.exe (make backup for future patches).
Et voilá, it works just perfect with no errors furthermore

Solution for upside/down graphics and other graphical bugs:
Go to your Amnesia installation folder. Open the Folder "redist\config".
There you find a file named "game.cfg" open it with the editor.
Now find the line that says " <Effects ".
Above the first line under " <Effects " (that must be VoiceTextFontSizE), add a new line (just write it) : DisableEffectRotation = "1" <- WITH the two ""
09-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Find
Zanderat Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Solutions (Acces_Violation) and (Upside/down Effect)

Yup. Just download an .exe that came from who knows where. Don't blame Frictional when your system becomes infected...... Dodgy
09-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Solutions (Acces_Violation) and (Upside/down Effect)

Aye, Gamecopyworld is as full of viruses as a website can be. (Seriously, why? As if they can watch us getting annoyed by the viruses, off with their heads I'd say... Dodgy )

So better make sure you have an anti-virus installed and keep your fingers crossed... That is IF you have to go there... Confused
09-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Find
PissedOffUser Offline

Threads: 2

(09-21-2010, 02:28 PM)Hionimi Wrote: Aye, Gamecopyworld is as full of viruses as a website can be. (Seriously, why? As if they can watch us getting annoyed by the viruses, off with their heads I'd say... Dodgy )

So better make sure you have an anti-virus installed and keep your fingers crossed... That is IF you have to go there... Confused

No, the files DONT have any viruses, what an ignorant statement!

Hionimini: You are right sir =) but don´t blame him for not having any logical way of thinking Sad

There is a website (I think its from Kaspersky) where you can paste a URL and check it for viruses.
09-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Find