Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Enable Parallax Quality for improved texture rendering
sgi Offline

Threads: 0
RE: HOW TO HAVE A BETTER TEXTURE RENDERING IN AMNESIA !

(10-01-2010, 03:46 AM)311alien Wrote: I hear ya bro...I could have sworn that I saw your name on a post in regards to some of the directions. I gotta give credit to sgi and dues_ex. You're right. Amnesia is a beautiful game AS IS. The time and effort is VERY apparent in the game. The fact that sgi and dues_ex put their time and effort in as well is a testament to how well produced the game is. Who wants to spend time on a game that doesn't show the effort of the programmers. Anyways, back to the prison. It's freakin me out and I needed a break, lol

You are completely right! I wouldn't spend any time on game, that isn't good for me Smile Amnesia is great! And it's really giving me push in my work (I work as render-programmer in gamedev).
10-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Find
311alien Offline

Threads: 7

(10-03-2010, 09:50 PM)sgi Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 03:46 AM)311alien Wrote: I hear ya bro...I could have sworn that I saw your name on a post in regards to some of the directions. I gotta give credit to sgi and dues_ex. You're right. Amnesia is a beautiful game AS IS. The time and effort is VERY apparent in the game. The fact that sgi and dues_ex put their time and effort in as well is a testament to how well produced the game is. Who wants to spend time on a game that doesn't show the effort of the programmers. Anyways, back to the prison. It's freakin me out and I needed a break, lol

You are completely right! I wouldn't spend any time on game, that isn't good for me Smile Amnesia is great! And it's really giving me push in my work (I work as render-programmer in gamedev).

nice! that's gotta be a fun job. I work for the largest market data company in the world. I'm a network engineer. I wish I could get a job as a game tester or something. I hate having a real job haha. Anyway, what a great job you and Dues-ex have done. I (and I am sure others who havent posted) really appreciate it. My game looks so much better. Enjoy the weekend Sgi!
10-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Find
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26

Thank you sooo much guys but... sgi really did the job ! ^^
personally, I just founded that there was parallax quality nuances, nothing else ^^

and dont give me credits for this, its a pleasure for me to involve in any videogame, its my passion.

btw, its my 1st week in my 3D programming school, so exited ^^
a lot of work, but i really like it ! ^^
10-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Find
311alien Offline

Threads: 7

(10-06-2010, 06:38 PM)Deu sex Wrote: Thank you sooo much guys but... sgi really did the job ! ^^
personally, I just founded that there was parallax quality nuances, nothing else ^^

and dont give me credits for this, its a pleasure for me to involve in any videogame, its my passion.

btw, its my 1st week in my 3D programming school, so exited ^^
a lot of work, but i really like it ! ^^

"personally, I just founded that there was parallax quality nuances, nothing else" see? You still found something...which makes you, sgi and the guys at FG the freakin' man! (or men?, lol) I just got back from Bahamas...man, I was itchin for some amnesia! The weather sucked! it was like a freakin hurricane
10-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Find
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26

Thank you Smile
10-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Er... well, sorry for bumping a dead thread but this should be in Development articles too.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-27-2013, 05:02 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

DOLAN PLS
01-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Holy hell, bumpidy bump bump, look at Frosty go!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
01-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Dolan.... How did you even find this o.O?

But still useful I guess.

[Image: luv.gif]
01-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Actually... I appreciate the bump. I'm gonna try this out O__o
01-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Find