Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release)
Bulbatron Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Memoirs of a Dead man (Work in Progress)

Take your time - to make it good. If the results so far are anything to go by then I'm more than happy to wait as long as it takes!

Wow - what a mansion!
11-24-2010, 03:08 AM
Find
Tyrant T100 Offline

Threads: 2

(11-24-2010, 03:08 AM)Bulbatron Wrote: Take your time - to make it good. If the results so far are anything to go by then I'm more than happy to wait as long as it takes!
Thanks I'm trying to do as good a job as possible so I don't want to rush it. I normally only map when I'm in the mood for it, that way I can concentrate better at making something visually attractive rather than basic.
11-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

This mod surely will be like Scratches. Safety during day, danger during night.
The mod eventually is like during the day "It is good that I have light" while the night " What in Nil was that? What is this all? A joke or another Pandora's Box?"

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
12-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Could we get another update? Last update was in November, now we're in December. Also, very good things the mod will have.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
12-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Website Find
Tyrant T100 Offline

(12-08-2010, 01:46 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Could we get another update? Last update was in November, now we're in December. Also, very good things the mod will have.

East wing main corridor is finished, Butlers room is finished, servants quarters and kitchen is still in WIP, I'll put a video up when the area is presentable.
12-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Things are slowly coming together. At least the reason I want this mod is because of the noises you hear during the night.

12-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Website Find
Bulbatron Offline

Threads: 7

Yup, there are several reasons I'm looking forwards to this as well. The creepiness at night being one of them.

Having a mystery to solve also sounds really enticing and I'm very glad indeed that only the game graphics are being used, as I don't know how to play games with altered graphic/textures/models and wotnot on the Mac - and nobody else seems to know for sure. So, this mod's sticking to the game graphics is fine by me.

The day / night cycle also sounds really interesting. I wonder how big the contrast will be in the atmosphere during the two different states.

The video shown so far look really god, and I've been particularly impressed with the lighting.

And lastly, it will be good
Spoiler below!
not having to worry about combat and enemies. Much as I loved this element during Amnesia itself, I'm really looking forwards to a mod which is solely dedicated to investigation and exploration.

So, to summarise. Can't wait!

Wow - what a mansion!
12-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Find
Tyrant T100 Offline

(12-10-2010, 04:52 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: Yup, there are several reasons I'm looking forwards to this as well. The creepiness at night being one of them.

Having a mystery to solve also sounds really enticing and I'm very glad indeed that only the game graphics are being used, as I don't know how to play games with altered graphic/textures/models and wotnot on the Mac - and nobody else seems to know for sure. So, this mod's sticking to the game graphics is fine by me.

The day / night cycle also sounds really interesting. I wonder how big the contrast will be in the atmosphere during the two different states.

The video shown so far look really god, and I've been particularly impressed with the lighting.

And lastly, it will be good
Spoiler below!
not having to worry about combat and enemies. Much as I loved this element during Amnesia itself, I'm really looking forwards to a mod which is solely dedicated to investigation and exploration.

So, to summarise. Can't wait!
Thanks, Most of my distracting work is dealt with now, so be prepared for an update in the coming days before Christmas.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2010, 08:42 AM by Tyrant T100.)
12-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Things will eventually become finished. I wonder how the Custom Story would look like once it becomes finished. But I know one thing... It will be great.

12-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

December is slowly coming to an end. I hope the mod will be released in January, if possible.

12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Website Find