Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Quick Requiem Question
Bythemark Offline

Threads: 2
Quick Requiem Question

So I just bought the collection (first indie dev support woooo!) and I want to play it, but I can't always play it at night. So I was wondering if Requiem has important story things that I shouldn't know (or if it's only at the ending)? Just 'cause I've heard that it's not quite as scary as the others.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010, 07:38 AM by Yuhaney.)
10-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Quick Requiem Question

It's true that it's not as scary as the previous Penumbra games, but if you don't excpect anything from it, you will get more fun out of it that way.
For example, I wanted more puzzles after I completed Black Plague... and there it was: Frictional Games announced Requiem. Smile

Trust me, I read all the stuff people wrote about the game being not scary at all and that it's the most worst game in the whole series.
Thanks to that, I wasn't waiting any horrors from it and I was playing only for the puzzles.
That's why I got almost heart attack while playing it. Tongue

But as answer for your question:
It has some spoilers regarding the end of both, Overture and Black Plague.
But other than that, it's only puzzle game.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010, 07:54 AM by Yuhaney.)
10-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Website Find
Bythemark Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Quick Requiem Question

Ahh thanks much. Guess I've got to wait. Luckily immersion isn't too hard for me, or I'm a wuss, but Overture is scary enough as it is, I've discovered.
10-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Find