Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
LukZ700 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

Water monster part.
06-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Find
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29

The wine cellar. It was so damp and dark, I was expecting a real monster. (it's in that area you get the hint message to hide for monsters).

When the door banged I thought there was one bursting out and I ran. I thought the one you saw there could also hurt you.

Storage: pissed my pants too. Monsters all over, and I hadn't yet understood/noticed the fact that monsters disappear and the music cues to help you so I was always on my toes thinking there was one walking somewhere at all times.
06-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Find
bartimeus Offline

Threads: 6

The storage and the choir... Seeing a monster who spawn in front of you always makes me crap my pants....

Ps: sorry if my english's bad...i'm new Smile
06-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Find
Pigsareit Offline

Threads: 2

I didn't get scared for long through the game. But I did have quite a jump at the iron maiden (even though I knew it was going to jump at me too :o). I did get intense adrenaline at those chase scenes though. After the water part my hand was shaking and I had to stop playing for a bit. lol

|| Pigsareit - Egan || My YouTube Channel ||
06-15-2012, 02:03 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Choir and choir's entrance with hanging bodies
06-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Find
pinkribbonscars Offline

The hall with the piano that plays itself. There's a scene where after that room collapses in on itself, I was getting ready to leave, and I heard this growl coming from the other end of the hall. I instinctively go down the opposite end of the hall to avoid getting eating by a monster, and without realizing it I was heading to the room which caved in. Then suddenly, a loud growl comes from behind, and ofcourse I couldn't run into the room because it's blocked with huge boulders in the way, so as I slowly turned around, and a grunt is standing right infront of me, before it fades into a mist of smoke. Never has a game made me scream then whimper like that scene did xD

There's tons of other parts, but way too many to list. The Torture Chambers were definitely the most unnerving thing I've ever experienced. That sawing sound was horrifying, and entering the room with the Brazen Bull filled me with dread.

Smile
06-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Find
Lucas Offline

Threads: 2

This giant moldy hall with rotten pillars and red gas. I got some disgusting chills whilst walking in there. Being chased by the fast beggar and running towards any unexpected destination.
[Image: choir.jpg]
06-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Find
GalendramatikGaming Offline

The prison was.. insane. The stress, the constant sounds, it was just perfect. Sweden knows what fear is, certainly!
06-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Website Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

I once stayed up all night to play Amnesia, and my eyes were alredy begging for sleep, and the prision/cellar/dark isolated parts made me scream like a little girl Sad

Hi.
06-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Website Find
Lamia Offline

When I was leaving the storage, I almost ran into a monster. It's the only part that actually made me scream.

And oh, the prison. I got lost several times (my sense of direction is excellent, shut up) and the monsters were everywhere. The darkness didn't help.

And then there's that water part. That freaking water part.
06-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Find