Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Framerate issues on monster system
WhiteKnight Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Framerate issues on monster system

(11-05-2010, 03:34 AM)WhiteKnight Wrote: Hey Thomas,

I've now attached the save game where I get some lag. The frames will drop to like 50-54 from 60 and the screen will chop, seems odd to me that a small drop like that would cause a chop. Anyway, just move to the left and right on that top floor that you start on in the save game. After the first 5 chops or so, the game seems to sort itself FPS-wise.

Please let me know your findings, thanks!

Hi Thomas (or anyone else for that matteR), did you get a chance to look at this file yet?
11-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Find
WhiteKnight Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Framerate issues on monster system

well, i reinstalled the game and began from the beginning again and now I am not getting the stutter in those places that I was in the particular save file so does seem like something that got buggered up in the save file somehow. Although, instead of creating my own savegames and loading those, I am just using the save games that the game creates automatically and seems to be working fine now 60FPS steady. I can't remember if I already patched the game though, how can I tell if the game is patched or not? I don't want to just go ahead and patch the game if it's already patched, for fear of screwing something up.
01-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Find