Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FG mobile store + Prepaid mobile phone (t-mobile, germany)
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago FG mobile store + Prepaid mobile phone (t-mobile, germany)

Today I tried to buy the penumbra collection for linux via the fg mobile payment store. Now I don't get the sms with the pin code. I'm from Germany and I've got a mobile phone charged with ~ 13€ (prepaid). My telephone provider is t-mobile (Telekom Germany). I've been waiting for the sms for 2 hours now and don't want my pc running the whole night while waiting for it. Is there a possibility to continue tomorrow? The 'zong'-window says I should not close it.
Any suggestions?
10-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: FG mobile store + Prepaid mobile phone (t-mobile, germany)

Try tomorrow, as long as you do not get so far that you respond to a text message or enter a pin code on the website you are not charged anything.
10-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Website Find
Joseph Curwen Offline

Threads: 8
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: FG mobile store + Prepaid mobile phone (t-mobile, germany)

Still no sms. Is there any problem that prevents buying the games via mobile phone when you do it from Germany? Has anyone encountered this problem, too? Or, let's take it the other way round: Anybody from Germany bought something via fg's moblie store with a prepaid mobile by Telekom? Please tell me!
10-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Find