Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

redownloading
chi1013 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago redownloading

I realize this may not be the place to ask this question but I am at a loss as to where to find help. I just purchased the Penumbra pack from the frictional games store. I adored Amnesia the Dark Descent, which I bought through steam and wanted to show my support for Frictional by purchasing this set of games directly from them. I had no problems with the purchasing.

However, tragically, my still relatively new pc has just died on me and will most likely need a motherboard. Unfortunately, Penumbra was on that machine and I most likely won't get it back. I didn't even get to play it when this happened. Is there anyone I can talk to or contact to see about redownloading the game? Since I paid for a license to use it can I redownload it? I would like to play it since I didn't even get a chance and can download it to my laptop then transfer it back to my pc whenever that gets fixed.

And if this really isn't the place to look for help, can anyone direct me on who to contact? I was looking at esellerate's site and their help and FAQ, frankly, sucks.

Thanks,
Chi
10-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: redownloading

You can download again by going to shelf.frictionalgames.com and use the information from the receipt. If you lost the receipt then there is a link on that page to esellerate, where you can retrieve a receipt with your email.
10-30-2010, 08:41 AM
Website Find
chi1013 Offline

Threads: 1

Yay! I found my game! Thanks so much for this info! Now to see if it even works on my laptop.

Also is there a limit to how many times I can download? For instance I'd like to play it on my laptop but if it doesn't work, I want to redownload it to my PC again when it finally returns from repair hell.

(10-30-2010, 08:41 AM)jens Wrote: You can download again by going to shelf.frictionalgames.com and use the information from the receipt. If you lost the receipt then there is a link on that page to esellerate, where you can retrieve a receipt with your email.
10-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Find
KavazovAngel Offline

Threads: 13

You can download it as much as you want, but please download reasonably to save up on bandwidth costs. Smile You can backup the files on a disc or some flash memory, that way you won't have to download it again.
10-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Find
Jackyl Offline

Threads: 0

Thank you so much for this info, i lost my gamedata and searched a while for redownload link. Great game, Amnesia is next Smile

greeting Jackyl
11-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Find