Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments

(05-20-2011, 12:27 AM)Thefamemaster Wrote: The Choir is probably my scariest part now. I thought i was being a ninja, until blood went all over the screen and killed me. The lesson i learned was not to have my lantern on in the Choir...ever

why did you have your lantern on in a place that doesn't even drain your sanity when it's off(meaning that it's well LIT)

Quote:The prison escape. Finding the path blocked was a major WTF moment for me.

What are you talking about
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2011, 05:38 PM by Hunter of Shadows.)
05-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Website Find
FrozenStar Offline

Threads: 2

(05-31-2011, 05:37 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
Quote:The prison escape. Finding the path blocked was a major WTF moment for me.

What are you talking about

When you get to the Chancel and the monsters ambush you. And lock you up in a cell. That part. The path is blocked by rocks and wood that you have to clear to open the door. I get how my saying "prison" could be misleading, because there was a prison part earlier in the game. So I apologize for that.
05-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Find
quaver Offline

Threads: 1

the storage and machine room in amnesia always gets me
05-31-2011, 10:00 PM
Find

(05-31-2011, 10:00 PM)quaver Wrote: the storage and machine room in amnesia always gets me

the machine room...seriously?

Nothing happens there lol, there are no monsters nothing, just puzzles, and if you wait for the goo to appear after the shadow howls, you can get past without even getting hurt
06-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Website Find
Serena Offline

I'm sorry for this but I can't hold my tongue any longer - Hunter I respect you as a gamer but you've got to stop telling people how to feel.

People who are not you have their own perceptions and emotions and reactions. I dig opinions but only when it's recognized that others might be different. Which is just my opinion too; you're entitled to feel as if other players aren't getting the same enjoyment or perception as you however that doesn't make it a fact for other players.

"How could you be scared of the machine room? I wasn't scared!"
"Well its a good thing you're not me isn't it?"
06-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Should probably take it to private messages before you flamefest/derail the thread.
06-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Find
Sebatiger Offline

Threads: 9

Scariest moment for me was in the beginning when you go through that library and you have to pull the books to get past the door. After that you walk back in the main hall again and I believe the stones collapse the room you were just in, if you walk towards it you hear a monster behind you and when you turn around it comes right up to your face and vanishes into ashes. I was so scared I literary just sat still and waited to die.
06-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Find

(06-01-2011, 02:21 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: Should probably take it to private messages before you flamefest/derail the thread.

I wasn't about to be offended

Quote:Scariest moment for me was in the beginning when you go through that library and you have to pull the books to get past the door. After that you walk back in the main hall again and I believe the stones collapse the room you were just in, if you walk towards it you hear a monster behind you and when you turn around it comes right up to your face and vanishes into ashes. I was so scared I literary just sat still and waited to die.

LOL you poor soul, not a lot of people run into that scare, I heard about it from a friend, who didn't tell me what was going to happen, I did it, when I heard the music and saw it, I didn't even wait to find out it was a hallucination

I immediately quit Tongue

Then I went and strangled my friend to death, he lol'd at me so hard
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011, 05:13 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
06-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Website Find
WillisLegend94 Offline

My scariest part was in the prison. I was at the part where you go in a cell and the monster starts knocking the door adjacent open. It saw me and started smashing in im like arghhhhh F**k :O i picked up a chair and the door fell down and it walked away, then for some reason i threw the chair at it. I really didnt mean to and then it came back. It was my first playthrough... i was so scared i faced the corner and let it kill me. I've grown up since then... Tongue
06-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22

(06-01-2011, 01:49 AM)Serena Wrote: I'm sorry for this but I can't hold my tongue any longer - Hunter I respect you as a gamer but you've got to stop telling people how to feel.

People who are not you have their own perceptions and emotions and reactions. I dig opinions but only when it's recognized that others might be different. Which is just my opinion too; you're entitled to feel as if other players aren't getting the same enjoyment or perception as you however that doesn't make it a fact for other players.

"How could you be scared of the machine room? I wasn't scared!"
"Well its a good thing you're not me isn't it?"

((I'm sorry for everyone who dosent want this topic to turn to a Off-Topic thread. So after this, we should Keep on Shitting our pants and telling about it! Big Grin))

Serena, I dont think you noticed but all he did was give his Opinion. And tell that you CAN go there without any problems. So Why would you start a pointless Reply about him? Mind your own business.

My Scariest Moment?
In the beginning, when that Piano randomly begins playing. I just turned off my sound, And sat on one spot. then i ran away. because i was scared. And i heard that Monster moan, The Brute. I ran back and sat there again.

Current Project: [WIP] Lost Memories
Progress: 15%
CLICK FOR MY MODDB PAGE
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2011, 11:10 AM by laser50.)
06-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Find