Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The future of immigration
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: The future of immigration

(10-25-2016, 07:08 PM)Knickebein Wrote: It's fact that only 1 % are real refugees who needs our help. The rest are criminals and terrorists, an islamic invasion planned by ISIS to expand Islam on the whole world. They don't flee from war, they are the reason for war and bring the war to us. And the corrupt politicians from the West (mainly germans) are supporting these states with weapons and money. Believe me, I'm from Germany and Angela Merkel is ruining our country and the whole West together with America. It's all planned. Merkel is a dictator way more dangerous than Adolf Hitler was. It's already war on the streets of France, we have terrorists in Germany and Belgium. Islamists conquer whole regions in England. And everyone who criticize that will be called a Nazi. Believe me, we are destroying ourselfes.
Only Ungarn understand the truth and Victor Orban is the only politician who haven't lost his mind.

I'm not convinced that the entirety of the immigration is caused by ISIS. I do not believe they have NEARLY that much power to make such a big movement.

I do agree with some of what you're saying though.

The way I see it, ISIS is causing lots of distress in the region which along with bombing from other governements is causing people to flee. Sure, these people have a legitimate reason to flee, but their traditional culture is not compatible with that of the West. So although they may only want what is best, their views on what is best is often warped by Islam, which causes them to believe it's okay to be doing what they are currently doing here.

There are some bad apples, but most are peaceful, HOWEVER proportionally there are far more bad apples within the Islamic communities in the West compared to most other groups... at least that's the impression I get. I don't have a statistical source though.

Fact remains that Islam is against the values of the West, and bringing in refugees in these large numbers poses a big thread to the standards of welfare and the people of the West. If a muslim is not against the values of the West, then that person is not really a muslim. It's fairly black on white in the Quran about what is and isn't acceptable in Islam, because Islam is not just a religion, but a way of governing.

If you want an objective view on what is and isn't allowed in Islam, The Masked Arab is a good stop.
Spoiler below!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 11:43 PM by Mudbill.)
10-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Find
Radiance Offline

Threads: 34

There has to be caution with immigrants.
In Belgium, families who have nationality were oppressed by terrorists to keep them at their home.
They were also some who were willing to help terrorists.
From all the information which was given there is great confusion what exactly is on their minds.
And how to distinct the immigrants who are afraid for their loved ones and are forced to do some vile act.
What I find the most horrific is that children are being mislead and brainwashed for various things.

I think immigrants should not come to Europe and transatlantic because situation will cause great instability.
Though, they should get help and rebuild their own homes.
10-26-2016, 02:38 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Currently many are braving the incredible danger of crossing the Mediterranean Sea, which speaks volumes of how bad they have it, so obviously from their point of view, even coming to a completely unstable and wrecked Europe is still better than what they come from. Imagine yourself in their shoes. If you had it terrible somewhere and had the chance to live elsewhere much better (and seeing Merkel openly invite anyone into Germany), wouldn't you pursue it even if the locals were bothered by your arrival? Surely some "well off citizens could deal with lower standards for your sake. Are they that greedy to not want that? Your current standards are far, far worse, right?"

There are many sides to this issue, but indeed we can't just bring the problem here and hope it gets fixed. We need to fix it at its' roots; over there.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016, 08:40 AM by Mudbill.)
10-26-2016, 08:39 AM
Find