Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games Discord Chat
Trialtrex21 Offline

Threads: 1
Information  Frictional Games Discord Chat

I didn't know where else to post this, so I hope its fine to put this here:

Me and my friend started a Frictional Games/SOMA Discord chat for fans of FG to hang out.

If you don't have Discord, you can sign up and download it here: https://discordapp.com/ . You'll need to create a Discord account in order to join.

When you join, read the rules and then send one of the admins (Me or Combine) a message asking to be set as a trusted user.

We will also be accepting moderator requests, so send either one of us a message asking about the position.

Here is an invite to the chat: https://discord.gg/gSAyu3z

Thanks.

God dammit Freddy.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 11:44 PM by Trialtrex21.)
09-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Frictional Games Discord Chat

Do you have to be accepted manually in order to do anything on there? Shouldn't there at least be a channel open to everyone?

I would also suggest making it so you don't need an account in order to join such a channel. It would allow people to drop by should they wish to without having to go through a ceremony in case they just have a question.

Unless there's a specific reason as to why not...

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 12:52 AM by Mudbill.)
09-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Find
Trialtrex21 Offline

Threads: 1

(09-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Do you have to be accepted manually in order to do anything on there? Shouldn't there at least be a channel open to everyone?

I would also suggest making it so you don't need an account in order to join such a channel. It would allow people to drop by should they wish to without having to go through a ceremony in case they just have a question.

Unless there's a specific reason as to why not...

A channel for everyone would probably be a good idea. We'll also remove the account requirement since we already have enough security as it is. Thanks for the suggestions!

God dammit Freddy.
09-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

maybe i'll fly by

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
09-11-2016, 10:48 PM
Find