Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing an Amnesia Let's Play
Mary Ellen Katz Offline

Threads: 1
Doing an Amnesia Let's Play

Hi! My name is Mary, and I very nearly crapped myself playing Amnesia. Smile

A friend recommended to me that I mention to the Frictional Forums what's going on. It's (nearly) October, and I thought it would be a good time for everyone if I played some scary games on my lets play channel. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into. :| I sort of did. Sort of.

If you want to watch a grown woman spiral down the stairs of insanity (and also the pooping thing- metaphorical poop I should mention), then I would be honored to have you. Smile

Cheers!

Direct Link! (pardon if this is at all spammy.)
09-30-2016, 02:26 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Doing an Amnesia Let's Play

Welcome!

Just wanted to clarify that this isn't "spammy" at all! Though I'll just have to move the thread over to the Let's Play and Live Stream section of the forum Smile No dramas though!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
09-30-2016, 04:37 PM
Find
WarGod45 Offline

Threads: 0

Welcome to the forumsSmile
10-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

WarGod, please do not dig up threads which are overly old if you don't have anything significant to contribute. You have been doing this on several threads which have mostly already run their course. If you want to add to a topic, feel free to make a new thread if you feels like discussing that topic~

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
10-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Find