Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frictional Games Anthology - A fan made video analysis
M4dMel Offline

Threads: 1
Frictional Games Anthology - A fan made video analysis

Hello everyone. My name is M4dMel, and I'm making a small series of videos in which I discuss about Frictional Games, their history, their games, the innovations they brought and so on.
I post this thread not only for those who might be interested (bear in mind that I'm an Italian youtuber, although I'll definitely add English subtitles to these videos), but mainly because I'd like to be able to contact the developers to ask them some questions for the final episode. I hope that they read this thread and tell me whether they agree or not.

Anyway, my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU_N2uq...UgWdzKfEZA
I'll post the link to the first video when it comes out.

Thanks and have a nice day Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 12:25 PM by M4dMel.)
11-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: Frictional Games Anthology - A fan made video analysis

(11-20-2016, 12:21 PM)M4dMel Wrote: Hello everyone. My name is M4dMel, and I'm making a small series of videos in which I discuss about Frictional Games, their history, their games, the innovations they brought and so on.
I post this thread not only for those who might be interested (bear in mind that I'm an Italian youtuber, although I'll definitely add English subtitles to these videos), but mainly because I'd like to be able to contact the developers to ask them some questions for the final episode. I hope that they read this thread and tell me whether they agree or not.

Anyway, my channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU_N2uq...UgWdzKfEZA

are you italian?

listen to boards of canada
11-22-2016, 07:18 PM
Website Find
M4dMel Offline

Threads: 1

(11-22-2016, 07:18 PM)Hardy Floppy Arm Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 12:21 PM)M4dMel Wrote: Hello everyone. My name is M4dMel, and I'm making a small series of videos in which I discuss about Frictional Games, their history, their games, the innovations they brought and so on.

are you italian?

Yes, I am. Why?
11-22-2016, 08:00 PM
Find
pacman33 Offline

Threads: 0

Great, looking forward to your post!
11-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Find