Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Minecraft+Amnesia
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9
Minecraft+Amnesia

Previews don't work, blame Mojang, not me!
If your skin has been posted in this thread and you want it removed or the credits changed, PM me.

Skins:
Spoiler below!
[Image: skinssk.png]
The Suitor hasn't been added to the above image yet.

Grunt: Link.
Use this as your current skin: Link

Brute: Link.
Preview: Link. (Thanks to Cova)

Agrippa: Link.
Preview: Link. (Thanks to Spooder Wekd)

Alexander (old): Link.

Alexander (baron): Link. (Made by bart0nboy, and thanks to TornadoWatch for posting)

Daniel: Link.

Suitor: Link.
Preview: Link.

Yeah, I exceeded the image count.
Any fix?

If you've gotten any other ideas please tell me.

And some important stuff I want everyone to be aware of: (not actually a spoiler, you are free to open it)
Spoiler below!
My little brother found two Grunt skins on the Skindex. One slightly edited and the other one a direct copy.
This is the only place on the internet, I've posted these. If you find them anywhere else, they are stolen without permission.
If you want to share them post a link to this thread. (and for the sake of ease you are allowed to post links to the images I've posted in this thread)
Do not claim them as your own under any circumstances.

You are free to edit them as you wish and upload your new versions, but you have to post a link to this thread as a source for the originals.
If you are unable to post a link to the originals don't upload your edited versions.

Of course you are still free to post your own original versions of any monster or character in Amnesia, as long as you don't use any of my original work.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011, 01:35 PM by Som1Lse.)
11-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Website Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Minecraft Grunt

I instantly set this as my player skin. Awesome, dude Big Grin

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
11-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

(11-09-2010, 09:37 PM)Lee Wrote: I instantly set this as my player skin. Awesome, dude Big Grin
Thanks.
(useless post FTW)
11-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Website Find
Cowa Offline

Threads: 1

Build the castle of Amnesia in Minecraft, a nice idea?
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Find
Som1Lse Offline

(11-09-2010, 11:00 PM)Cowa Wrote: Build the castle of Amnesia in Minecraft, a nice idea?
I actually thought that it would be cool to set up a server and build it along with people on this forum.
I was however going to wait for some bug fixes since the current Minecraft Multiplayer (alpha) is bugged as h*ll.

Some made BioShock's Rapture in Minecraft despite all of the bugs:
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/biosh...-20101019/
11-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Website Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

I made a HUGE castle and named it Castle Breninburg after the castle in amnesia. (By named it i mean i put a sign by the door) its on ma server and noone knows why its called tht! hehehe
11-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Website Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

MCedit.

Just sayin'
11-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

(11-10-2010, 09:27 AM)Bek Wrote: MCedit.

Just sayin'

That's not fun at all. If you use it your not playing the game, you're playing with a level editor...

Just sayin'
11-11-2010, 03:33 AM
Website Find
Chilton Offline

If someone actually set up a server to build it on, id join in without a second thought - It wouldnt be able to be an exact replica, but some frightening halls could be made - Then all the blocks could be set to unbreakable, and we could lurk through the halls scaring random people who join...
11-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Find
Som1Lse Offline

(11-11-2010, 05:38 AM)Chilton Wrote: If someone actually set up a server to build it on, id join in without a second thought - It wouldnt be able to be an exact replica, but some frightening halls could be made - Then all the blocks could be set to unbreakable, and we could lurk through the halls scaring random people who join...
Sadly, there aren't any good servers for Windows that can run with indestructible blocks, in alpha.
You could make it in classic but sadly there arent any torches etc. which would be helpful in order to make some nice rooms.

My guess would be to backup the server every now and then and ban every griefer who griefs the server.

BTW: I'm working on a Brute skin.
11-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Website Find