Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help How to get dae_anim file?
Buchka123 Offline

Threads: 8
How to get dae_anim file?

Hello again Smile ! I am new in 3d modeling, i've got a monster and i made 1 simple animation of it in blender, after loading dae file in modelviewer i've got anm file, but it can not be used in model editor to add animation, so i've decided to look default Amnesia monsters and I noticed that all monsters have dae_anim file besides anm file. The question is how to create this dae_anim file?
10-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: How to get dae_anim file?

I believe the .dae_anim files are basic .dae files but with a renamed extension. Try exporting your animation and renaming it to .dae_anim. Export your normal object (or another animated one, which should also work) and use it as your main model. That way you will have 1 .dae (with or without animation) and 1 .dae_anim (animation only).

10-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Find
Buchka123 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: How to get dae_anim file?

(10-30-2017, 03:48 PM)Mudbill Wrote: I believe the .dae_anim files are basic .dae files but with a renamed extension. Try exporting your animation and renaming it to .dae_anim. Export your normal object (or another animated one, which should also work) and use it as your main model. That way you will have 1 .dae (with or without animation) and 1 .dae_anim (animation only).

Thanks it's working! Wink
10-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Find