Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse trapped in upper left hand corner of screen, even in game.
Shakey McBones Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Mouse trapped in upper left hand corner of screen, even in game.

When I launch the game, the mouse is trapped in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I can't even click "new game" or anything. It's kind of like when you alt-tab out, but it's in game. Anyone else have this issue? Makes it a little difficult to play.

Edit: Nevermind! Looked around some more and fixed it! Disregard this and enjoy your day.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2010, 07:02 PM by Shakey McBones.)
11-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Mouse trapped in upper left hand corner of screen, even in game.

Just so others are helped: What did you do to make it work?

Do not think we have solution to this problem in the trouble shooting guide so would very much like to add it.
11-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Find
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Mouse trapped in upper left hand corner of screen, even in game.

I have this issue sometimes when loading/on the launcher. A work-around seems to be alt+tab to another window and back. But this isn't really a permament solution.
11-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Find