Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

This game is TOO scary..
w3sp Offline

Threads: 4
RE: This game is TOO scary..

(11-15-2010, 03:20 PM)Alexander Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 02:35 PM)w3sp Wrote: You know you're scared of a game when, if you can finally bring up the motivation and energy to play it again for some little progress, you already wet your pants after just hearing the first few seconds of the music in the menu and decide to alt+f4 right away Smile

I'm glad I'm through this game, loved it.

Are you the same w3sp from youtube??? :O
Yes I am...tho that is of no real proof.

The short transcription video I'll post later gonna be though.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2010, 08:29 PM by w3sp.)
11-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Find
NPerrin Offline

Threads: 0

(11-21-2010, 10:04 AM)Petike Wrote: Well, at least the game will last longer then. Wink

Haha that's one of the things I loved about this game, even though Steam tells me I clocked in at 8hrs total to finish the game, it felt like so much longer. Don't get me wrong, I sat down and played the game in 2 to 3 hour stretches, but the slow and creeping fear and despair made it seem to go on forever.

Loved it.
11-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Find
PvtLastClass Offline

Threads: 1

What sort of worked for me:
-Turn down the volume a bit (the game may be hard to hear, but you do NOT want the "monster chasing you" music at full blast when it happens)
-When there's a monster ahead of you, stupidly resolve that you will INTENTIONALLY LET IT KILL YOU ONCE. The game will respawn you a short way back with all your stuff once again, and you will have the benefit of knowing the absolute worst it can get. You die all the time in multiplayer games, and it's not so bad; so you need to be able to face death in this game and not worry about it.
11-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Find
JayHaloBeast Offline

Threads: 1

I've felt like this sometimes... I mean as we speak I'm just finding time not to play it. So far, I've found the prison to be one of the most scariest areas... The longest time I've played it in one whole go is about four hours.
11-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Find