Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in prison !
salsaman Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in prison !

I found the chisel, I can't find the hammer anywhere. Been running around for hours and no oil in my lamp Sad

Someone help ?
11-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Stuck in prison !

The easiest way to find is to go back to the starting area (elevator room).
Then take the only way out of it and when you get to the stair turn left (do not go upstairs).
You should see a corridor and at the end of it a door. Do not think about that door as you can't unlock it.
Instead focus on the two cells there are about halfway.
The right one (as in the one to the right) has a hammer hidden under the bed. (or well not exactly hidden)
11-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Website Find
salsaman Offline

(11-29-2010, 10:33 PM)Someone else Wrote: The easiest way to find is to go back to the starting area (elevator room).
Then take the only way out of it and when you get to the stair turn left (do not go upstairs).
You should see a corridor and at the end of it a door. Do not think about that door as you can't unlock it.
Instead focus on the two cells there are about halfway.
The right one (as in the one to the right) has a hammer hidden under the bed. (or well not exactly hidden)

I am not sure exactly which room you mean, but I have crawled around under all the beds, and there is no sign of any hammer at all.
Oh, OK I got it now. It's easy to miss that left turn in the dark.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2010, 01:19 AM by salsaman.)
11-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Find
PvtLastClass Offline

Try this thread too. This person thought it was a glitch, but people posted instructions on finding it.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...age-1.html
11-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Find
Fortigurn Offline

Threads: 6

Spoiler below!
Go to the KITCHEN. Find the SAUSAGE under the TABLE. Take the SAUSAGE back to the door with the LOCK. Use the SAUSAGE to grease the LOCK.

Now to to the dark room next to the KITCHEN. In the far corner from the door, find the JUG. Break the JUG to find the SPOON. Take the SPOON to the KITCHEN and eat the STEW which is on the TABLE. When you have eaten the STEW you will find the TURNIP at the bottom of the bowl. Use the IRON BAR on the TURNIP to break it open and pick up the KEY.

Take the KEY back to the door with the LOCK. You can now use the KEY on the LOCK to open it. Note that if you did not previously use the SAUSAGE to grease the LOCK, you will be told that the KEY cannot turn.

Edit: Ooops, wrong game.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2010, 09:34 AM by Fortigurn.)
12-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(12-28-2010, 09:33 AM)Fortigurn Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Go to the KITCHEN. Find the SAUSAGE under the TABLE. Take the SAUSAGE back to the door with the LOCK. Use the SAUSAGE to grease the LOCK.

Now to to the dark room next to the KITCHEN. In the far corner from the door, find the JUG. Break the JUG to find the SPOON. Take the SPOON to the KITCHEN and eat the STEW which is on the TABLE. When you have eaten the STEW you will find the TURNIP at the bottom of the bowl. Use the IRON BAR on the TURNIP to break it open and pick up the KEY.

Take the KEY back to the door with the LOCK. You can now use the KEY on the LOCK to open it. Note that if you did not previously use the SAUSAGE to grease the LOCK, you will be told that the KEY cannot turn.

Edit: Ooops, wrong game.
+1?

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
12-30-2010, 02:52 AM
Website Find
Fortigurn Offline

Well, it was actually intended to be humorous.
12-30-2010, 03:21 AM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10

GREAT NOW YOU RUINED IT

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
12-30-2010, 04:30 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

It obviously was intended to, I just didn't really understand the relevance of it. Why this thread, why a sausage, etc

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
12-30-2010, 05:11 AM
Website Find
Fortigurn Offline

(12-30-2010, 05:11 AM)Lee Wrote: It obviously was intended to, I just didn't really understand the relevance of it. Why this thread, why a sausage, etc

It's a parody of the usual kind of tomfoolery which is necessary to solve puzzles in the typical adventure game, full of unintuitive actions and unlikely combinations of objects. In fact it's so realistic it's hardly even a parody. Greasing a lock with a sausage and breaking open a turnip with an iron bar is pretty logical compared to what some games require (anyone played Monkey Island?).
12-30-2010, 05:17 AM
Find