Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Shadow
Curiosity Offline

Threads: 1
RE: The Shadow

So like. Let me get this straight.

The shadow manifests itself in forum rage?
12-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Find
PvtLastClass Offline

Threads: 1

Kein - the reason people are annoyed is because you're insisting on a truth, while steadfastly declaring you have no way of proving it.

Anyway, besides all the art in there, super_secret only seems to have 1 pdf that was written before the game's storyline, and then a .doc file containing someone's diary.
12-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Quote:Kein - the reason people are annoyed is because you're insisting on a truth
No offence, but - are you idiot? What the truth you are talking about? Lemme remind you:

Kein Wrote:Open super_secret.rar, there was some info about the Guardian in the PDFs.
Curiosity Wrote:Currently I cannot access the PDF's. Care to give a quick summary?
Sessika Wrote:I took a look through the Super Secret file and there is only one PDF file. The 'ancient game overview' which is old concept material from when the game was referred to as "unknown", much of which did not make it into the final finished game. In the file I couldn't actually find anything about the shadow or a guardian and even if there was, given the nature of the content of the file it couldn't be taken as canon without confirmation from the devs.
I may have missed something but so far as I can see there is nothing in the super secret file about the shadow.
Kein Wrote:Then you have failed either @ reading or searching.

If I was able to find some interesting things - you can do it too.

What kind of truth I insist on? Guy asked about the PDF, I said I can't provide info since I deleted everything and now you (plural) call me a liar, troll and whatever. Amazing. It is so easy to call someone troll instead of just open the frikkin PDF and use search func (keyword: "realm"). You lazyness isn't an excuse. If you truly did want to find that info you would do that already (instead of ranting on forums).

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010, 12:29 PM by Kein.)
12-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

*flush*
12-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Website Find