Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
master archivist
hesbrian Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved master archivist

hi !, i managed to get all the achievements(except insanity obviously) but i can't seem to get the master archivist one. i am very sure i read every single note and diaries in both games, i tried uninstalling the game and doing everything again and still nothing. then i gave up and tried replacing my profile with another that assures you to get it, and nothing
 i really didn't want to get to that point but i couldn't think of anything else. 
can anyone help me. thank you for taking your time to read this
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 01:09 AM by hesbrian.)
05-19-2019, 01:08 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: master archivist

I believe only notes are required for it, not diaries. Which means you should get the achievement when you get the last note in the Chancel Redux map, just before the Inner Sanctum.

Anyway you can check the last save game you have, count how many notes you have, then compare it to what I collected in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhOXX7N69c

05-19-2019, 09:33 PM
Find
hesbrian Offline

Threads: 1

(05-19-2019, 09:33 PM)Mudbill Wrote: I believe only notes are required for it, not diaries. Which means you should get the achievement when you get the last note in the Chancel Redux map, just before the Inner Sanctum.

Anyway you can check the last save game you have, count how many notes you have, then compare it to what I collected in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhOXX7N69
yes 21 notes i have them, and i also have the 9 notes in Justine :/ so i guess it is a bug, maybe i have no other option than doing all over again but on another computer. thank you for replying
05-19-2019, 10:19 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

If you say you have them all, then I'm not sure. Perhaps you're right that it is a bug, although I haven't heard others struggling with this since the achievement beta. I think to unlock it you need to not just pick up every note, but to have all notes in your inventory at once in a single save. Maybe make sure to use the same profile for Justine?

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 11:39 PM by Mudbill.)
05-19-2019, 11:39 PM
Find