Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How scary is this game, exactly?
moose Offline

Threads: 2
How scary is this game, exactly?

Thinking of downloading. I just want to know how scary it actually is.
Okay,

Quake 4/Doom 3's random monsters appearing didn't really phase me at all. Does the game have alot of this?

Silent Hill 2's Monsters kinda creeped me out, but not enough to give me nightmares, well, some of the time.

Fears little girl thingy didn't scare me at all. I just thought it was kinda weird.

So, is this game any scarier then anything i listed that i am NOT scared of?
03-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
RE: How scary is this game, exactly?

It's alot scarier than the other games, can't give alot out without spoiling the game for you.
But on a scale of 1-10 on the scare factor, it's all up to you. It's worth the dl though.

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
03-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Website Find
CrazyCanuck Offline

Threads: 3

It keeps you on the edge and you're just waiting for something to pop out or something, even when I reply the tech demo I still don't want to go to some places where I know nothing is , haha. Fear had a lot of parts that scared the crap out of me thoughBig Grin
03-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Find
neilsouth Offline

Threads: 2

After the demo play its VERY creepy Big Grin
03-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Find
HiViH Offline

Threads: 6

well if neither of this things scared you i somewhat doubt this will too much.. mostly in this demo is the atmosphere.. but hack ! the demo is very small considerably and will take you about 30 min on good speed, might as well check it out !

03-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Website Find
Sargone Offline

Threads: 0

The first demo had a great atmosphere, I think the final version is gonna be quite scary :O
03-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Find