Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture - Lost..?
Kira Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Overture - Lost..?

Hi there,

This request may sound a little wierd.

I bought Penumbra Overture from the Frictional Games webstore a good, good while ago. Having recently heard about Amnesia, I decided to dig out all 3 Penumbra games. I found both installs for Black Plague and Requiem, but I cannot find the installer for Overture anywhere.

I went to the store, and could not find any way of linking back to my order. I still have the Paypal receipt for my download, but thats about it.

I may be shooting in the dark here, and possibly even be posting in the wrong section.

Is there any way I can re-download my game officially & legally? Or am I way too late?

Thanks.
01-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Overture - Lost..?

if you go to shelf.frictionalgames.com there is a link to esellerate support, just below the login. Go there and re-send the order receipt to the email you used when purchasing the games. You can then use the information from the receipt to login and re-download your games on shelf.frictionalgames.com
01-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Website Find
Kira Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Overture - Lost..?

Thanks so much for that swift reply. I really appreciate it.

Managed to find the order number through that website, and I'm now re-downloading the game.

Again, thank you.
01-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Find