Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rope for the well
DarkTechnician Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Rope for the well

In both of the playthroughs I have attempted, I have gotten all of the parts for Weyer's Recipe (to save Agrippa) but both times the rope that I am supposed to attach the meat to just doesn't show up, and when I click where the rope would be, it says that the rope has to be pulled up. No matter where the crank is at, it always sad that, and the rope doesn't show up. I am on version 1.01. I also know that it is NOT a graphics card issue, because the first time when I played the game, I remember seeing the rope, but decided to drop the nearby rocks down the well, which somehow ended up messing up the rope. I didn't do that with this second playthrough, and the rope isn't there.
01-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Find
DarkTechnician Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Rope for the well

Does no-one have a fix or anything?
01-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Find
b0bbe Offline

I have not had that problem so the only thing I can recommend you to try is to leave that well alone, and keep the meet. Head in to the ambush area, get caught and escape the prison and after the chase with the "shadow" you should find another well with a rope. It also got a water monster down there so try and hook the meet on that well. I hooked a bucket and lowered it down and the monster ate that shit right up. Try it. Maybe it works, maybe not. Smile
01-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Find
Frostii Offline

Threads: 0

I had this same problem, I was about to take b0bbe's advice and wait for the later well so I moved on. I went and did the thing with the jar, where you drop it down the grate for the blood. Then, on my way back I checked in the room, and whadya know, the rope was back.

Strange, but if anyone else has problems with it, just move on. It might come back, and as a last resort, you can use the second well like b0bbe suggested.
02-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Find