Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intel :/
rubyeraser Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago intel :/

So i bought the game couple days ago and spent a while trying to figure out how to make it work assuming it would since i can play guild wars and any other mmo out there but of course i cant play this. I realize its partially my fault for not looking ahead of time at what problems the game was having in the forums but still not many people do that and i think it should say somewhere that this game doesn't support intel because personally when it says what ever card is needed to run it i have no clue what that is. I just don't want anybody else to have my problem of wasting $20 on a game that could be used for gas to get other games and work Tongue wish intel didn't suck this game looks awesome
01-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: intel :/

*facepalm*

It is in the system requirements. Please pay attention.

01-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Why not try the demo first before assuming?

01-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Website Find
jra Offline

Threads: 1

(01-12-2011, 02:21 AM)rubyeraser Wrote: So i bought the game couple days ago and spent a while trying to figure out how to make it work assuming it would since i can play guild wars and any other mmo out there but of course i cant play this. I realize its partially my fault for not looking ahead of time at what problems the game was having in the forums but still not many people do that and i think it should say somewhere that this game doesn't support intel because personally when it says what ever card is needed to run it i have no clue what that is. I just don't want anybody else to have my problem of wasting $20 on a game that could be used for gas to get other games and work Tongue wish intel didn't suck this game looks awesome

I completely agree, the same thing happened to me. This is complete BS that I can't play it on one of the 2 most common graphics drivers, and it's even more ridiculous that I can't get my money back even though the site I got it from didn't offer ANY spec information before purchase. I'm telling all my friends not to buy this game or use this site, it's a complete ripoff. How about you actually make a version that works and isn't a complete waste of money, and then we'll talk. Until then, I'm no longer wasting my time and money giving this company business.
01-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

(01-12-2011, 07:41 PM)jra Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 02:21 AM)rubyeraser Wrote: So i bought the game couple days ago and spent a while trying to figure out how to make it work assuming it would since i can play guild wars and any other mmo out there but of course i cant play this. I realize its partially my fault for not looking ahead of time at what problems the game was having in the forums but still not many people do that and i think it should say somewhere that this game doesn't support intel because personally when it says what ever card is needed to run it i have no clue what that is. I just don't want anybody else to have my problem of wasting $20 on a game that could be used for gas to get other games and work Tongue wish intel didn't suck this game looks awesome

I completely agree, the same thing happened to me. This is complete BS that I can't play it on one of the 2 most common graphics drivers, and it's even more ridiculous that I can't get my money back even though the site I got it from didn't offer ANY spec information before purchase. I'm telling all my friends not to buy this game or use this site, it's a complete ripoff. How about you actually make a version that works and isn't a complete waste of money, and then we'll talk. Until then, I'm no longer wasting my time and money giving this company business.

Excuse me, where the hell did you buy it from and not see specs? Sorry if you don't pay attention. It's not Frictionals fault. The fact that Intel cards dont work is Intels fault.

You can't buy games and expect them to work without checking the requirements.
01-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

So someone is blaming Frictional Games that s/he was stupid enough to not try the demo before purchasing full game.
I **cking lol'd.

01-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Website Find
kailip Offline

Threads: 4

(01-12-2011, 07:41 PM)jra Wrote:

removed due to language
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2011, 05:53 AM by jens.)
01-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

no need to be so rude yall, thread closed.
01-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Website Find