Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Works... sort of.
MuddyInsanity Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Works... sort of.

So I got Amnesia, however, it at first wouldn't even start up! It would crash quite a lot and I was honestly troubled. However, I followed the Troubleshoot guide and ended up using an Omega Driver and got it to stop crashing! Now, whenever I start it up and choose the options to start it up, it goes into a black screen (most likely the loading screen)... then never actually loads. It says "loading..." in the title bar when it's not in full screen but it never finishes. It's just a black screen. I end up having to end the program before it can finish.

I'm going to attach the hpl.log since it seems a lot of the threads are requested for it. I'd appreciate the help! Thanks in advance.
01-15-2011, 07:44 AM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Works... sort of.

Hm... Is this off of steam?

01-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Works... sort of.

Radeon X200 is below requirements for the game, so it probably will not be able to run the game. You might be able to experiment with different drivers for the graphics card to get it to run, but it is unlikely.
01-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Website Find