Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My own Let's Play of Amnesia
Xss Offline

Threads: 4
My own Let's Play of Amnesia

Hey guys, I recorded a let's play of Amnesia over the Christmas Break and only started uploading it now.
I know someone else already posted a let's play of the game on the forum (that I still need to watch by the way!), so I hope you don't mind if I post mine here: if it is a problem then I'll understand if this topic is locked.

It was a blind let's play, apart from the parts featured in the demo, I think I only checked a walkthrough once or twice when I got stuck with some enigmas. The let's play has commentary in English, but you will have to deal with my lame accent and jokes, and I did not sound very scared (even if I played in total darkness with my headphones), so sorry for some expecting some screams.
The enigmas gave me a lot of trouble, and I know I'll look pretty stupid in some of those videos...Not mentioning me complicating the plot for no reason: "Since I am amnesic, maybe I AM Alexander, and I am trying to go back to the Inner Sanctum, to kill myself!" Tongue
Anyway, here is the link to the playlist, I'll be adding a new video every two day approximately: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...0875C35120
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2011, 07:11 PM by Xss.)
01-17-2011, 08:04 AM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10
RE: My own Let's Play of Amnesia

These should better be posted in the Hints, Help & Spoilers section, I think.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
01-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Find
Xss Offline

(01-17-2011, 03:53 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: These should better be posted in the Hints, Help & Spoilers section, I think.

I was wondering the same thing, but the other let's play was posted on the general discussion section and has been here since then.
Is there a way I could move the whole topic to the spoiler section, or can only moderators/administrators do that?
01-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1

Thanks for the LP, helped me much to pass through some of the puzzles I was too dumb to solve. Rolleyes
01-23-2011, 12:25 AM
Website Find
Sel Offline

Threads: 10

I love your voice <3~~
01-23-2011, 04:14 AM
Find
Xss Offline

Haha, thanks guys, but it's rather fun because:

1- I am one of the most dumbest persons to solve puzzles (some of them took me one hour!).

2- I actually hate my voice <3 (but I'm pretty sure everybody has the same opinion about his own voice).
01-23-2011, 04:29 AM
Find
Xss Offline

Just "uping" this to say that all the LP is now posted on youtube.
I might do some LPs of custom maps if I have some time.
02-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Find