Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I must be crazy, but the prison didn't scare me *that* much
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: I must be crazy, but the prison didn't scare me *that* much

The player in that Let's Play can name drugs from their chemistry name, but has no idea
Spoiler below!
why the door opened despite mentioning that he's wearing the heart monitor when he stopped his heart, and why he's no longer a human sample with Clarence yapping in his head.
01-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(01-21-2011, 08:32 PM)Lee Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBVoTZmItwI
skip to 1:30ish

A bacteria walks into a bar...

01-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Website Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

It's so odd, but when I got to him mentioning those things like he knew them from the back of his had, it made my jaw drop. Like there's an LPer that actually graduated from college! I agree, though, that he seemed ditzy on other things. In just the video before, he made a toilet sing and dance.

/offtopic

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
01-22-2011, 12:08 AM
Website Find
blackakari Offline

(01-22-2011, 12:08 AM)Lee Wrote: It's so odd, but when I got to him mentioning those things like he knew them from the back of his had, it made my jaw drop. Like there's an LPer that actually graduated from college! I agree, though, that he seemed ditzy on other things. In just the video before, he made a toilet sing and dance.

/offtopic
He stated that the reason he knew about them was because he was a former heroin addict, and those chemicals are used in popular drugs such as LSD/Acid

They should rename Amnesia to F.E.A.R

- Fuck Everything and Run
01-22-2011, 03:04 AM
Find
Sel Offline

Threads: 10

(01-22-2011, 12:08 AM)Lee Wrote: Like there's an LPer that actually graduated from college!

Yes because we all know that completing post secondary education is a sign of intelligence [Image: rolleyes.gif]

hah
hahaha

hah
01-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(01-22-2011, 03:04 AM)blackakari Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 12:08 AM)Lee Wrote: It's so odd, but when I got to him mentioning those things like he knew them from the back of his had, it made my jaw drop. Like there's an LPer that actually graduated from college! I agree, though, that he seemed ditzy on other things. In just the video before, he made a toilet sing and dance.

/offtopic
He stated that the reason he knew about them was because he was a former heroin addict, and those chemicals are used in popular drugs such as LSD/Acid

I detect sarcasm in his comment, though.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
01-22-2011, 05:53 AM
Website Find
blackakari Offline

Well I just beat the game. I feel like crying and laughing at the same time, if you know what I mean. Amnesia was probably one of the best games I have ever played, and it was also the scariest. Frictional did a great job, and I will be buying Penumbra ASAP.
PS Choir was a joke Smile

They should rename Amnesia to F.E.A.R

- Fuck Everything and Run
01-26-2011, 04:49 AM
Find