Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cystern Access door won't budge
SophiaD Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Cystern Access door won't budge

Hi all, I'm trying to get through the cystern access door in the northern cell area. I've removed the padlock with the acid and hammer, yet it still won't open. I looked around and didn't find anything to suggest there was anything else I needed to do to open it, and upon inspecting the door more closely noticed that the very edge of it seemed to be inside the wall. Am I right in thinking this is a glitch or is there something else needed to open the door? Thanks Smile
01-31-2011, 02:34 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cystern Access door won't budge

Unfortunately sounds like a glitch. Perhaps fetch a box or another heavy object and try to throw/slam it against the door to see if you can get it to open. Or grab the door and then move the mouse back and forth quick and intense.

If that does not work you might have to load a saved game from the level before this one to load a fresh version of the map.
01-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Website Find
SophiaD Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cystern Access door won't budge

Loaded an earlier game and did it again, it worked fine this time Smile thanks x
02-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Find