Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What could happen in Amnesia 2?
wizardbaker Offline

Threads: 5
What could happen in Amnesia 2?

Simple question

If they were to make an Amnesia 2, what would it be about

WARNING, POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

A really simple idea would be to make it a prequel. Put you in Alex's shoes and learn more about his story and background.

but hey, that's off the top of my head. Go make some good ideas.

Big Grin (and if you don't think there will be a sequel *which I believe is possible* please don't be ragging about why there shouldn't)
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011, 04:29 AM by wizardbaker.)
02-02-2011, 04:11 AM
Find
penumbra 4ever Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What could happen in Amnesia 2?

Maybe Daniel's life(?), or Alexander's life? Big Grin lol

Sorry for my bad English
02-02-2011, 04:21 AM
Find
kailip Offline

Threads: 4

Hey! what if there isn't any Amnesia 2? Sounds better to me! Smile
02-02-2011, 04:29 AM
Find
penumbra 4ever Offline

Threads: 1

Well, i dunno, but will be nice another Amnesia(i guess).

Sorry for my bad English
02-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Find
wizardbaker Offline

(02-02-2011, 04:29 AM)kailip Wrote: Hey! what if there isn't any Amnesia 2? Sounds better to me! Smile

what did I say? No complaining about not wanting Amnesia 2 *cracks a bottle* OUT OF THIS HOUSE!

lol, but still
02-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Find
Crabski Offline

Threads: 2

I thought the stuff leading up to the events of the game sounded pretty damn discomforting (all the stuff about Daniel talking to people around London and them disappearing, "He had no idea that the young man from earlier had cast such a terrible shadow..."). Sadly, we all know how that storyline ends already, so...

Although you said not to rag on about it, I would prefer if they created a new story/game. I would totally fine if they used the same engine and some of the same textures/models/etc (the time period is great for horror, and I can't get enough of the damp, dark, foreboding castle walls Big Grin), but fresh games are almost always better than sequels.
02-02-2011, 04:57 AM
Find
wizardbaker Offline

(02-02-2011, 04:57 AM)Crabski Wrote: I thought the stuff leading up to the events of the game sounded pretty damn discomforting (all the stuff about Daniel talking to people around London and them disappearing, "He had no idea that the young man from earlier had cast such a terrible shadow..."). Sadly, we all know how that storyline ends already, so...

Although you said not to rag on about it, I would prefer if they created a new story/game. I would totally fine if they used the same engine and some of the same textures/models/etc (the time period is great for horror, and I can't get enough of the damp, dark, foreboding castle walls Big Grin), but fresh games are almost always better than sequels.
True, oh so very true.

but I would like to have some more adventures in the Amnesia universe.

and I know your argument was valid and made sense, but you broke the rules...OUT OF THIS HOUSE!

Big Grin lol
02-02-2011, 04:59 AM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0

yeah... i don't think there are any GOOD ideas for a seond amnesia, you could go into the past but it wouldn't be the same, less scary and you would already know what happens and if you try to set something in the same universe with different character you would essentially be making the same game, it would be do able, but by no means good.
02-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10

What about herbert? He escaped the shadow somewhere and i think he said something about some guy named Abdullah and was seeing stuff from his eyes Confused Would be cool if we played as Herbert, and it would have happened at the same time as daniels journey Big Grin
02-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

Yeah, uhm, I'm pretty sure Herbert died very soon after finding the orb.

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
02-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Find