Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supported Graphics Card List???
killiam Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Supported Graphics Card List???

Is there a list of supported graphics cards and if so where? Also i have a GeForce GTS 250, 1024mb/GDDR3/HD i got for christmas. Its the best graphics card i could get for my HP mini tower. I really wanna buy the game, but im not if i CANT play it. Seems to me this game shoulda been in development until the bugs were worked out and possibly made it have lower requirements, probly woulda made more money on it. BTW i run WoW:Cataclysm at 60fps on almost ultra graphics. WTF shouldn't i be able to play this 3 year old game?
03-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Supported Graphics Card List???

I've got a GeForce GT240 and I have had no problems running the game or any graphical glitches at all, so I don't think you will have any problem. Just to make sure you could try running the demo available here http://www.amnesiagame.com/#demo
Also, make sure you are using the latest drivers for your card when doing so.

EOF
03-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Find
killiam Offline

Cool thx, i've really been looking forward to playing this game ever since i watched the video of the guy sounding like a baby and screaming his head off lol. I'm sure you all know the one. Let you know how it works. =D
So i tried the demo and it crashed. D= It seems to want to use my integrated graphics. I dont have an nVidia control panel. My drivers are up to date. I cant find an option to make my GTS 250 the primary. Any suggestions?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2011, 12:26 AM by killiam.)
03-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Find
killiam Offline

I would really like to BUY this game. If nobody helps me im definately not. Its put me in a horrible mood and im holding back saying what im really feeling about this game and your company. My next post will not be nice. Plz help asap.
03-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19

Could you post the contents of the hpl.log file found in your documents folder/Amnesia/Main after a crash?

EOF
03-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

Follow point 5 in this post to disable your integrated card:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html
03-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Find